ForumsThe TavernFunny/odd watches

10 2208
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone! I have decided to make a thread on one of my favorite things; watches.

This thread is for odd or funny watches. I don't care what kinda watch it is, and you can go ahead and talk about them. Try to include a picture, as it helps a lot.

• 10 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Picture's not working, so a link to the webpage: [url]http://halioswatches.com/halios-1000m/[/url]

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Why are those watches odd?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I find them amusing. Also, the Puck is oversized. Greatly.
Are you going to post something or not? That post is spam

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Well, just going off the general watch idea, my first watch was an Amnitron (which I didn't really use a whole lot), second (not including cheap ones that you get in the mail) was a confirmation gift and is a Sturling or something like that. It's nice and all, but I don't want to lose it or get it stolen, so I don't wear that much either. And the last watch I bought was a Timex for running.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

In my life, I've never worn a watch. I find them useless, I have a phone. Even before I had a phone, I still didn't use a watch. In the spirit of the thread, I found some links you might think are interests.
Links:
Cool Watches
WTF? Those are watches?

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've recently started wearing a watch. There isn't much of a reason for me. I mean I can check the time anywhere, but its really not that big of a deal.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the links, eatmydust. Very funny watches there! Although for me, watches are a way to tell the time, time things and watch time go by, not accessories. maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Okay, this thread is kinda on watches in general, but also for funny watches.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Those watches by eatmydust are ugly, not funny or cool. I think this thread is pretty pointless but anyway, I like stylish watches, not ugly ones.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ahem, care to explain your spammy post which is really just ranting against my thread which never ever harmed you?

I adore pocket watches, they're very neat, but unlike the watch I posted before, they are not water resistent. Plus, divers don't use pocket watches. Can't imagine why...

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm going to make a General thread on watches, as certain people have spammed this one for no reason whatsoever.

Showing 1-10 of 10