ForumsGamesGames like The Last Stand or Rebuild?

27 57204
darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

I like the zombie apocalypse things.

• 27 Replies
Bao401
Bao401
482 posts
Nomad

me 2 i made a video for REbuild 2 serch me my youtube naem is Bao4013

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Yeah i like the games too but rebuild is kind of off because it kind of takes away the whole zombie expereience. In my opinion it's kind of just a game where you rebuild a city. I think he should added more zombie-like features into the game.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Stuff like the Last Stand: Union City. It's nice being able to move around with the character instead of being isolated in one spot.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

Exactly! That's what games like rebuild take away! Now i'm not saying that rebuild's a bad game i'm just saying that it lacks the zombie aspect in gaming because, like GhostOfMatrix said, "It's nice being able to move around with the character instead of being isolated in one spot."

blackwolf777
blackwolf777
7 posts
Nomad

if its has action cahos and stratgy ill most likely like that game.

like raze.

mnobodeddd
mnobodeddd
392 posts
Nomad

raze isn't really a zombie game, because well it does have zombies in it but that's not the main focus of the game so I wouldn't consider that a zombie game.

steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

i like raze 2 the best shoting game!

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

In my opinion it's kind of just a game where you rebuild a city. I think he should added more zombie-like features into the game.

100% Agreed, but keep in mind that Rebuild 1&2 is a strategy game where TLS:UC is an action/RPG.
sgtrosenberg
sgtrosenberg
12 posts
Nomad

Union City would have been better if there were different paths to take, instead of just going one way and finishing the same way as everyone else. Super beast game though!

xDeathxGuardx
xDeathxGuardx
7 posts
Nomad

I love union city, best zombie flash game ive ever played.

ugly2428
ugly2428
1 posts
Nomad

I wish there was a sequel to last stand union city.

JellyBlade
JellyBlade
3 posts
Nomad

You could always search up "Zombies" in the Search bar... :3

Runkpunk
Runkpunk
1 posts
Nomad

they need to make a 4th one! TLS was AMAZING!!!

baris4500
baris4500
23 posts
Nomad

I think rebuild is better than the last stand but the last stand is also great :P I actually can't decide.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

I like Union city, but it's very time consuming. So with that I like the first 2 last stands(ironic how theres 3 last stands :P) a little better. Rebuild is hardly zombies anyways theres no shooting and you don't really see the zombies so there's no fun in rebuild for me it's just keeping enough strong people at the base so you win...winning isn't fun without blowing zombie heads off. :/

Showing 1-15 of 27