ForumsGamesRaze 2 best weapon per category overall?

146 80967
Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?

p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?

• 146 Replies
ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

i think
1.plasma cause it is better than regular pistol and better range than ripper.
2.magnum cause good damage and easy headshots.
3.hail storm especially on rapid fire.
4.terminator cause good range
5.holy grail because its awesome
6.saw blader or whatever its called because if you shoot through the ground randomlyy you will at least get a triple kill on intence.
7.rocket launcher because instant kills.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Rocket Launcher, Holy Grail. The best.

A rocket then grail is the fastest, safest way to kill anything you have a direct line of sight to. Keep your distance and use katana or shotgun to blast anything that gets close enough to shoot you back.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Big fat kitty tole my word but I would say photon blaster is better than the burst torch my opinion XD.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

ova you got the terminator and hail storm wrog way round :L

Eldente
Eldente
6 posts
Nomad

My weapons of choice would be:
1 - Ripper. Amazing firepower, with Rapid Fire it cuts through people like a hot knife through butter.

2 - Photon Blaster. Excellent range, good firepower.

3 - Terminator. Makes up for lower-than-shotgun damage with excellent range.

4 - Assault Bouncer. Firepower, fire aftermath - this weapon got it all. Precision Laser comes close second.

5 - Holy Grail, nuff said.

6 - Destroyer. Flamethrower takes too long to kill and is useless underwater or in melee. Three Destroyer headshots are enough to take someone down.

7 - Rocket Launcher / Acid Hound. It's a matter of more damage per shot or more damage per clip.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

true say but i wouldent agree with number 6 destroyer might be good but focus beam or shreder would do the job

jeffspahn1
jeffspahn1
4 posts
Nomad

ripper, High rate of fire and ammo
magnum, pure power
shotgun, ridiculously powerful, once got monster kill x8 with it
hailstorm- for the bounce, easy to ge triple kills with it
electro bolt, after impact, it splits and hit other
flamethrower, fire, huge amount of ammo, and I know how to use it up close without killing yourself
ion cannon, fire, and huge amount of damage

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

the other two pistols have longer range but hardly do anything.

M9 Barrett and the Ripper actually have the same power, only thing the Ripper has on the M9 is Multishot, while M9 has Crotchshot.

But for my list I have to say:

Starter: M9 Barrett; Looks cool, shoots the farthest out of all of them, Crotchshot perk, and decent RoF for its power.
Sidearm: Magnum; Accurate, 2 shots to the head kills, so that's 3 kills per clip, just like the Rocket Launcher, a good weapon to switch to when the enemy has low health and you don't feel like wasting your Explosive ammo, and not bad range.
Close Range: Terminator; With the Katana, you have a lethal combination, shoots farthest out of all the close range weapons, god RoF, it's very accurate for how many shots it can put out.
Automatic: Precision Laser; Coolest-looking weapon out of all of them, more accurate than all of the automatics combined, the perk is critical++, (that's headshots, buttshots, and crotchshots) doesn't bounce, and with double damage, it's not to be taken lightly.
Long Range: Holy Grail; One-shot-kill, even if they have adrenaline boost because then the fire gets them, it lights your enemies on fire, it's the most accurate weapon, with double damage, it kills any enemy, with or without shield, 5 shots, and the reload time balances it out.
Heavy: Destroyer; it's powerful and shoots faster than the Shredder, it's accurate for how fast it shoots, it doesn't arch, and it is a demon with the Rapid Fire powerup.
Explosive: Rocket Launcher; It's powerful, with rapid fire, you can clear out 6 AI in no time, 3 shots per clip=3 kills, with Double Damage, it can kill any enemy with or without a shield, one shot can kill multiple enemies, it's accurate from a reasonable distance, and it must be good if that's what Raze Soldier spawns with in lvl 14 of Alien Campaign.
lore996
lore996
2 posts
Nomad

[i]1: I would say Plasma pistol
2: Photon Blaster
3: Zapper
4: Assault Bouncer
5: Holy Grail
6: Flamethrower
7: Acid Hound

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

uggh why would you pick electro blot its so rubish

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

uggh why would you pick electro blot its so rubish

Yes I agree. It only works on small maps and with a lot of enemies. It also has horrible damage. Besides, who would give up the Holy Grail for the Electro Bolt?
Lordkazuya
Lordkazuya
20 posts
Nomad

I think the best weapon per category overall is the Assault Bouncer.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

yes I agree. It only works on small maps and with a lot of enemies. It also has horrible damage. Besides, who would give up the Holy Grail for the Electro Bolt?
ummm i dont think any one would only tupid people
2perninja
2perninja
11 posts
Peasant

feels like they nerfed the railgun in raze 2 :\\ even though it can hit other targets through walls hope when they update the game they take away the ability from the rail gun

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

stupid* i misspeled

Showing 31-45 of 146