ForumsGamesRaze 2 best weapon per category overall?

146 80872
Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?

p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?

• 146 Replies
darkhaunter3
darkhaunter3
13 posts
Nomad

I recommend these weapons:
1.ripper 2.photon blaster 3.zapper 4.hail storm 5.holy grail
6.flame thrower 7.acid hound. these are great weapons.

and also, i think an ion cannon head shot will NOT kill anyone
without shield

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

1: I would say Plasma pistol
2: Photon Blaster
3: Zapper
4: Assault Bouncer
5: Holy Grail
6: Flamethrower
7: Acid Hound

Au313
Au313
17 posts
Nomad

it all depends on how u play i gues but for me my best weps eech catogory are as follows
Ripper (speed and multi shot)
Uzi (speed and power up close)
Terminator (range and speed)
Preciosn Laser (critical and speed)
Holy grail (looong range and 1 shot 1 kill unshielded)
Destroyer (good overal nice speed and range)
Standerd rocket launcher (power)

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

Ripper
Magnum
Terminator/Zapper
Assault Bouncer
Holy Grail
Flame thrower
Rocket launcher

Triforce99
Triforce99
3 posts
Nomad

from what i have seen, everyone can agree that the holy grail is one of the best. Personally, i would use(not in order)
Holy grail(overall power and range)
golden mouser(Really good if using rapid fire or 2x power and gets a lot of credits)
rocket launcher(normally a one hit kill)
shotgun(REALLY good at close range, but takes 3-4 shots)

Triforce99
Triforce99
3 posts
Nomad

ps. get the katana abillity and the ion cannon is really good, but don't over use it.

Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

thx for all the help guys!

Shateras
Shateras
11 posts
Farmer

Ripper: Very nice damage, rather high ROF and ammo, with decent damage and range.

Photon Blaster: Probably better than the Vamp Charger, great ROF and range, great accuracy, but not as outstanding damage.

Terminator: IDK, it worked for me, it has an amazing range for a shotgun and it's lethal up close. I got the Zapper but it seems more like a close-range assault rifle feel.

Hailstorm: Probably the best. I don't have the Assault Bouncer, but from it's stats it's pretty bad, only benefits from Fire and Multi-Shot. The Hailstorm allows you to pretty much shoot enemies from around turns and on platforms - like in the Facility level, you can use the right jump pad to get the drop on any guys protecting the flag - just keep shooting while you're jumping near the top, it should hit them.

The Precision Laser is also worth checking out if you like to go for the head/crotch/butt.

Holy Grail: No doubt the best Sniper weapon. I one-shotted so many guys with this, plus the Fire attribute ensures death of the any Adrenaline-equipped enemies, like J. Rockit in the Alien Campaign.

Destroyer/Flame Thrower: IDK, the Flame Thrower inflicts self-damage, especially if you don't have that armor where you're invincible to fire damage. The Destroyer worked OK for me, but I just prefer to stick with other weapons.

Rocket Launcher: Yeah. The Ion Cannon doesn't deal as much damage, nor does it have the same amount of speed, the Grenade Launcher often won't detonate fast enough, the Ice Hunter deals too little damage and has too little ammo to be of much use, and the Acid Hound is sometimes just too expensive.

That's what I got, hope you think the same

2perninja
2perninja
11 posts
Peasant

well im just gonna say the weapons i like using

ripper

magnum

hail storm(i got a triple kill off screen by shooting ahead xD )

terminator(good range for a shot gun i can almost hit the enemy with all the shots in mediumish range)

holy grail(full clip equipment makes this even more useful with its INSANE damage and range)

flamethrower

ice hunter(with rapid fire its sooooo fun going around shooting never ending homing missles till the power up runs out xD)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think that the assault bouncer is better than hail storm due to its fire attribute and damage output. If you haven't tried using/buying it, I suggest you should.

zergslayer
zergslayer
1 posts
Nomad

ripper
uzi
shotgun
precision laser
holy grail
detroyer
rocket
sigh, rail gun used to be so bad ***.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

this is my list:
1-plasma pistol
2-photon blaster, but I don't use it often
3-particle cannon
4-precision laser
5-holy grail
6-destroyer
7-basic rocket launcher, acid hound or grenade launcher, depending on the map

EionKilant739
EionKilant739
9 posts
Nomad

This thread implys there is a better set of weapons that are overall going to get you a higher k/d. Even if the waepons wern't decently balanced, it does no good spreading that sort of info around.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

My opinion:
Starter Ripper multishot+high rof, so lot of damage
Sidearm Photon blaster: high rof+multi shot XD
Close range Shotgun 1 hit 1 kill (unshielded) from close
Automatic Assault bouncer Deals actually high damage (for automatic weapon), because its fire and splitting (in weapon info it says "bounce" but I say spiltting, since on contact it willl splitt into a additional ammo).
Long range Holy grail, since its 1 hit 1 kill for unshielded enemies.Fire kills enemies who use adrenaline boost
Heavy Destroyer nice damage,high rof
Explosive Rocket launcher 1 hit 1kill for unshielded enemies

With ripper,photon blaster and assault bouncer range is a "little" problem, but just use "Spiral chanber" like I do

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

this thread will soon be locked due to duplicating.

Showing 1-15 of 146