ForumsThe TavernChinese food vs. Mexican food vs. Italian food

33 8622
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I love Chinese food, what I like to get is hot and sour soup with sweet and sour chicken. Whats your favorite dish from these 3 options or what is you favorite type of food thats not on here?

• 33 Replies
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

1 italian because it's just yum.
2 Indonesian Chinese (rice and stuff like that).
3 mexucan because It isn't availed here.

Tommy_L
Tommy_L
5 posts
Peasant

Indo/Chinese food allways taste good, allso if you mix it! But my favorite is Italian. Its diversified.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Italian is currently the most popular food in the world. chinese and mexican are right behind it.

I pick mexican because I don't eat much italian, and chinese is way unhealty for you.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well... I really like tacos and mexican rice :3

But I'd have to say Italian. Italian food is fresh and usually has vegetables in it which I like. I would eat pasta everyday for the rest of my life if I could. :P

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

and chinese is way unhealty for you.

Traditional/authentic Chinese is quite healthy, but the greasy fried Panda Express version isn't.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I like chinese egg fried rice but the rest is average and italian wins I love pizza and pasta

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

A little joke for all of you...

A Jewish man and a Chinese man were conversing. The Jewish man commented upon what a wise people the Chinese are.

"Yes," replied the Chinese man, "Our culture is over 4,000 years old. But, you Jews are a very wise people, too."

The Jewish man replied, "Yes, our culture is over 5,000 years old."

The Chinese man was incredulous, "That's impossible, he replied. Where did your people eat for a thousand years?"

I am Jewish and every Christmas, me and my family ALWAYS go to the local Chinese restaurant. It is AWESOME!!!!!

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Though I said this before i like italian food and mexican food, because ive rarely had chinese food. But if i had to choose between the two i like, i would have to say italian

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Has anyone ever had Japanese food??? I always go to this restaurant near where I live and only recently realised it was Japanese not Chinese. Japanese food is highly underrated Yomin noodles FTW

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I love Chinese food it sooooo good, I just don't like the Panda Express.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I love Chinese food! So I obviously am going to pick...

Mexican Food

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

i like chinese chou mein

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i like chinese food (cause im chinese) but it gets a little dull after u eat it for like ur whole life. i like italian food to like pasta, pizza, and spegatti (spelled it wrong)

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Mexicans have tacos.......

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Italians have.... let me remind you PIZZAPIZZAPIZZA

Showing 16-30 of 33