ForumsPopular MediaPoint

8 2817
KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Anybody who lives in and around the St. Louis area go?

I thought it was pretty decent, but wasn't happy with the $4 bottles of water you had to buy if you got thirsty during the 12 hours you were there.

They had a nice lineup of bands, some off the top of my head were ...

- Ludo
- Shinedown
- Killswitch Engage
- Serj Tankian
- Filter
- Hurt
- Theory of a Dead Man

That's all I can recall. Atreyu was suppose to play, but apparently their flight got grounded in LA.

Well .. did anybody else go?

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/dbimages/19876a.jpg

• 8 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Awweh, I wish I lived in that area... sounds like a great group of bands! I've never heard of that show.

I hate the highway robbery that goes on at shows like that. I went to Warped Tour and my friend got overheated, and it took at least half an hour to get to the beginning of the line to get an over expensive bottle of water.

TYzzER
TYzzER
36 posts
Nomad

shinedown is an awesome band

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

No! but I really wanted to go. I think finger eleven was there too weren't they or was that the last point fest?

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Yup, Finger 11 was there.

They were supposed to be at the last one, but couldn't make it.

They didn't play a lot of their own songs, though.

dgw91
dgw91
35 posts
Nomad

yeah I keep meaning to get tickets for one, but then I look and see that although its cheap for the amount of bands that are there I don't have enough money to go lol.

person1193
person1193
42 posts
Nomad

awsome, serj tankian

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I wish my parents liked the music I do. They don't let me go to many concerts, but this would definately be one that I would love to go to. TODM's new album is pretty awesome, and Atreyu is a freaking amazing band.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

TODM is amazing, but I don't have the same feelings for Atreyu anymore.

Funny to see you post here XCoheedX because I completely forgot that Coheed was actually at Pointfest.

I wasn't near the stage when they were playing, but I'm sure they were pretty good.

Showing 1-8 of 8