ForumsForum GamesSay A Random What If

48 4520
Sparkyboy6
Sparkyboy6
30 posts
Peasant

If you don't know what I mean, then here is an example:

What if, you were sitting down with your laptop and it suddenly turned into a giant banana?

• 48 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

What if this thread didnt exist and we were all ostriches?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

What if this thread was suddenly swagging like crazy?

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

what if there was a guy and a guy whiashfkjlashfslafs

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

What if all your teddy bears came alive and ran away because the Ultamite Showdown became real and you sawevery last bit and sang along with it while you were a cartoon cuz the thing is a cartoon the you turned into batman and had your head squished inbetween Chuck Norris's thighs and then reincarnated into the oppisate sex you are now and became a prostitue and then became a millionaire and 50 husbands/Wives and had sex with them all at once by planking?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

^ LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL x200

What if this thread had no point?

ec10125
ec10125
26 posts
Nomad

what if you became an invalid user and your account was terminated?

trolololol

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

Hey,
What if your laptop vanished from your sight but everyone else saw it, then all the poeple 15 and over vanished and you had a magical power which meant you could see through pepoples minds and what they were thinking and then suddenly you found someone who said you were hot, so you played around a bit untill they were ready and asked the to open their legs, then you shagged them until then u realised who ever the girl was, was not on the pill so you stopped and the girl became pregges and had a boy annd then realised that the adults hadn't vanished but you were the adults!!

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

waht fi i sepel raelly bda?

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

What if nothing?

bot101
bot101
19 posts
Nomad

what if i **** my pants

coleslaw35
coleslaw35
288 posts
Nomad

What if a cocunut smashed into your house and you farted in amazement?

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

What if you were crushed by a whale?

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

What if What if's were Whatificle enough for the What if Mayor of What if town, located in the Lands of What if where all the What if people wre all called What if and What if dogs didn't bark but said What if and the language the What if people spoke was What if i stoped talking and What if What if's don't exsist?

Possum9
Possum9
70 posts
Nomad

OMG i never knew the planet and people of what if wouldn't exsist if What if didn't exsist!

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

What if I wasn't maniacly depressed?

Showing 31-45 of 48