ForumsThe TavernThe school year...

7 1408
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Hey guys. This is a place to talk about your school courses. I am currently in algebra 2 and in 8th grade. I skipped 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math and took algebra in 6th grade because my mom wanted me to take statistics junior year and be free from it in college. Algebra 2 is extremely hard tho and i have to be at high school in the morning at 7:30 and then go to middle school and be there by 8:45 so it kind of sucks. If anyone is in statistics or pre-cal or calculus can you please tell me if it gets better.

• 7 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my school is chaos. i'll talk to you about today. so we took our PSATS today so the schedule was messed up. yesterday i took a AP history test and thought i did pretty well. I got a D. so they offer test reflections in which you can earn 10 points back to up your grade. and since we had to take the PSATS today, i forgot about it after school and have to be stuck with the grade i got. Mad at my teachers now because they shouldn't have hosted it today while everything was messed up. D:<

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am in Pre-Cal. It doesn't get easier. I am taking AP Statistics right now. Statistics is pretty easy in my opinion.

Why do you have to take Algebra 2 so early to get into Statistics?

AP history test

What history class? That sucks when you think you did well and then do bad.
loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

why is everyone on this thread smart D':

I have Advanced English I, the rest of my classes are the normal, even though i got awesome CST scores last year, the only advanced class i got was English.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

why is everyone on this thread smart D':

I like to think that I am smart. I am good at math and pretty good at History. English I am about normal at, maybe slightly above normal because I can write good essays.
CST scores

What is an CST score?
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

To Daleks,
I have to take it so early because my mom wanted me to take stats early and get it over with so I would be free later on. I see her logic, but....

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Algebra 2 is not that hard but my friend tells me that alegbra 3,4 is harder than what your at right now. personally im a geometry

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

What is an CST score?

California Standardized Test
Showing 1-7 of 7