ForumsThe TavernWhats the best Halloween costume you've ever seen?

16 2709
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I have seen a bear suit that I've wanted for a long time! I still want it though...

• 16 Replies
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

This year the costumes were pretty lame I even saw a kid with cardboard boxes on him and I didn't know if I should've given candy or pushed him over and see how he got up. Anyways the best costume I've ever seen was someone dressed up as Alan from The Hangover (Zach Galifianakis)

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I saw someone dressed as Flo from the Progressive commercials.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

People dressed as Party Rock Anthem
(Isnt Halloween over???)

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Last year for senior dress up day my friend came as a barbie doll complete with a box that has a display light, a barbiesque dress and a long blonde wig. It was very impressive

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

The best I've ever seen is someone dress as some type of troll. It was pretty realistic. Second best would have to be a drunk guy, but I'm not completely sure it was a costume... Any hows....

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

The human centipede. That was a weird party...

Just a note I don't recommend ever thinking about doing anything like the human centipede.

I don't know what the guys who did it were thinking. They went full out.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

my friend was lil wayne ... hes white. But he got black skin paint, fake dreads, fake tattoos, a fake grill, tons of chains, skinny jeans that were sagging, a wife beater. IT LOOKED JUST LIKE LIL WAYNE

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

My friend dressed up as a girl. It looked semi-realistic.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Being a child of theatre *dramatic music*. The entire cast of the most recent play we did, dressed up as characters from 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Unfortunately, I wasn't Jack because we didn't have the correct material, and the guy, who was, ended up having an allergic reaction one time. I ended up being Davy Jones which was cool but took a while to get my make up on. OMG that was a very fun Halloween!
Although that wasn't the best Halloween costume that I have ever seen. I once saw a demon when I was younger, and that was the best costume ever.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

One of my friends dressed as a knight in a full metal suit he made in metal fabrication class. It looked awesome.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Two hilarious costumes come to mind for me. When I was in High School, one year a guy came dressed as a Condom, and was basically just covered in Saran wrap from head to toe, and another year a girl came dressed as a box of Tampons! I got quite a laugh out of those costumes lol.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Dude, Halloween is like, so 28 days ago. I didn't see a lot of good costumes, but one I saw was a Ghillie Sniper. It was pretty cool, for a 30 year old who still dresses up.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Some dude in a Morph Suit came by our neighborhood and we had a laugh figuring out who was supposed to be.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I dunno, this year all the costumes were horrible. Honestly, they were so horrible that the best one that I saw was some kid in a hotdog suit. No exaggeration.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i saw a kid in a hot dog shuit that had dog ear, dog face makeup and a dog tail....that was alright.
i once pulled of the ghost(mw2) costume. it looked awesome

Showing 1-15 of 16