ForumsThe TavernAnyone in the Military on here?

7 1811
WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

Seeing if there are other people on here that are in the military or people that will be joining soon. Please write about any interesting stories you have while in the military, or if you are thinking about joining ask some questions about the military that might be able to answer. I'm an E-5 USN.

• 7 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i almost had to join the military. i had so many problems with that thing. normally id be in the military right now but im gladd i got out of it. even now, i thought they finally left me alone but now it seems they "need me for a secret important work". luckily they cant force me anymore so ill just say i have to think about it to ease my parents. then ill say no

WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

Well I know in Israel everyone must serve so how did you get out of it?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well... it was really complicated and even i dont know everything. i have many problems like being underweight, allergies, astma but when we asked if its because of that (my father asked because he was furious) they said its not just because of my physical situation

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

I loooove the military i watch videos on youtube

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am not in the military but I know lots of people that are or were. My dad was in the Air Force.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

War, have you ever seen combat?

And if so, and I hope this isn't too personal a question, have you ever killed anyone?

WarGeneral
WarGeneral
64 posts
Nomad

I was in Afghanistan for a few months doing a short rotation. Had some gun shots go off from a far away hill so we shot back a few rounds. So never killed anyone.

Showing 1-7 of 7