ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Boss {Era Version}

571 151445
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

This is a Destroy the Boss version inspired by a similar one that was discontinued a while ago. This version will pit you against the most dangerous bosses from different eras. Here are the rules and gameplay:

Gameplay:
*Every boss is from a different era, if weapons from other eras are used they will not be affective.
*Each boss has 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, which are hidden. if an attack happens to be one of these, it is added to the bosses sheet.
*Every time you use something/someone, you must post a picture(s) of whatever your using, and make a description of what it does.

Rules
*Only up to 3 pictures can be posted at one time.
*You cannot use paradoxes (Chuck Norris, world blows up, atomic bomb, etc).
*You cannot use something that's already been used for one boss.
*No offensive pictures or comments.

The next boss will be posted soon, enjoy!

• 571 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Runescape124: That's not blurry at all! -???

bigjacob: The army beats Edward is numbers and strength, dealing tons of damage. -(Can't believe I'm doing this) 375HP

DAT DRAGON! -150HP

The bottle jumps up and makes Edward chug it! JK, nothing happens. -0HP

Boss #7
Name: Edward Elric
Era: Alchemy/Fantasy (Kinda)
HP: 5385/6800
Description: A teenage alchemist scarred by the lose of an arm and a leg and his brothers body in an attempt to bring back his mother. His quest is to find the Philosophers Stone - An object that can defy the laws of alchemy.
Strengths: _____________, ______________, _________
Weaknesses: _________________________, ____________________, ______________
Status: Edward is pretty vulnerable to attacks because of the environment. He also is tired out and is more vulnerable to slightly slower attacks.

lC4l
lC4l
221 posts
Nomad

You forgot about me...

khaiduong
khaiduong
22 posts
Peasant

Rules
*Only up to 3 pictures can be posted at one time.
*You cannot use paradoxes (Chuck Norris, world blows up, atomic bomb, etc).
*You cannot use something that's already been used for one boss.
*No offensive pictures or comments.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Runescape124: That's not blurry at all! -???

Dude, you can seriously not see that?

http://mimg.ugo.com/200910/15297/iron-giant.jpg
Is this concept art of Iron Giant too blurry for you? Iron Giant attacks Edward (last post I'll do for this boss, don't really like the fact I'm beating up one of my favorite anime heros, xD)
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Is this concept art of Iron Giant too blurry for you?

You don't need to be mean! I just thought that you could have to the time to find a better picture. And yes, I couldn't see it.
lC4l
lC4l
221 posts
Nomad

Bump?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Oh sorry I was camping with my family, but I'll get the thingy up soon!

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

You don't need to be mean! I just thought that you could have to the time to find a better picture. And yes, I couldn't see it.

Sorry, but it wasn't THAT blurry :/

Here's the site I got the pic from, just so you know WHAT it's supposed to be. The reason it's blurry, I think, is that it is an unused colossi from the game, Shadow of the Colossus. It's supposed to be a gigantic spider, and was originally going to be the last colossus to be defeated by Wander, the main character, but was considered too challenging and was scrapped. To kill it, you were supposed to shoot out all 8 of it's legs, then climb up on top of it to do the sword strike stuff. The thing is, LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!! YOU try shooting at those things with a wonky bow. They're just too skinny to hit. Anyways, now that I explained that, can you accept both that post and my Iron Giant post? There's not exactly a maximum number of attacks we can do to the bosses between turns, right?
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

STOP ARGUING WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE BLBLBLBL

Runescape124: Colossus is pretty effective against Edward, though he is able to defeat it without too much trouble. The Iron Giant is also pretty powerful, and is able to deal some damage (Though I'm still a bit iffy if 'he' belongs in the fantasy era... -295 HP

IC4I:
Pretty effective attack, though Edward is able to defeat Wrath soon enough. -110 HP

Boss #7
HP: 4980/6800
Description: A teenage alchemist scarred by the lose of an arm and a leg and his brothers body in an attempt to bring back his mother. His quest is to find the Philosophers Stone - An object that can defy the laws of alchemy.
Strengths: _____________, ______________, Homunculi
Status: Edward is pretty vulnerable to attacks because of the environment.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

(Though I'm still a bit iffy if 'he' belongs in the fantasy era...)

Elric has a prosthetic arm, and uses alchemy, "the magical science," so why DOESN'T the Iron Giant fit in to the era?

http://world.plidd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/belgian-blue-front-back.jpg

This is truly my last post for this boss. Don't expect me to save this thread again >.> If you like it, KEEP PLAYING IN IT. Also, this "genetically altered" super cow has a beef to pick with Elric, xD (OMFG, I just said genetically altered, lol. Seriously though, guys, that's where your hamburger came from)
ninjanick
ninjanick
180 posts
Shepherd

this era is particularly hard, I sugest picking bosses with a wider range of possible attacks. Also, are there any weaknesses or strengths yet?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Also, are there any weaknesses or strengths yet?

I kinda left that part up to Unkown, and I'v already said that you don't need to just post anime or FMA pics.
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Runescape124: I'm just gonna say yes because that's so much easier than trying to make sense of this. -100 HP

Boss #7
HP: 4880/6800

And ninjanick, I'm just teasing you. All you're attacks are perfectly legit, it's just that in full metal alchemist, there is no "magic," only "alchemy," and you always called your attacks "magic." They're almost exactly the same thing, but I decided to have some fun and annoy you about it. All you're attacks have actually been fine. ^^

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Since unknows sorta ignored my post, I'll post it again.

http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/hd/3007860300/full-metal-alchemist/chang-shao-may-2403014291.jpg

GO GET UM' MAY CHAN AND SHAO MAY!

and before you get confused, at least do some research on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Alexandra222: -130 HP

Boss #7
HP: 4750/6800

Showing 526-540 of 571