ForumsThe TavernWhat color is your hair?

60 10150
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I have brown hair and Im love....Bada ba ba ba Im loving it. you know, Mc Donalds!

• 60 Replies
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

dark brown and i like my color
of hair

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Same as you, dark brown

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I currently have dirty blonde hair. Sometimes, when I get a haircut or the weather changes, it changes to a lighter shade of blonde. It sometimes looks brown too. Once, I dyed it green, because my friend payed me to. It really annoyed my family and my teachers harhar

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Mine is a medium brown color that gets lighter with blondish highlights in the summer

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

My hair is blonde and awesome

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

My hair is black. Simple. It sure looks dark brown sometimes, but it's black.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

in summer light brown almost getting to blond and in winter it's just dark brown.

supercoo222
supercoo222
1,270 posts
Nomad

LOL no gingers yet...

I am a brown haired, saber toothed tiger.

Which part did I lie about?

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

mine is dirty blond, orr... more towards brown i guess

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Jet Black? Or is it Pitch Black? :P No real difference, but the blackest black hair.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I have dark brown hair. I used to grow my hair a little long (when my parents wouldn't have time to take me to the barber), but now I like it on the shorter side (less maintenance, sharper look, just what I need).

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I has dark brown hair but I wanted to dye it green but then I found out that I would of had to bleach my hair and I didn't wanna get into that stuff.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

I has dark brown hair but I wanted to dye it green but then I found out that I would of had to bleach my hair and I didn't wanna get into that stuff.

it's no problem for once. i had 2 colors when i was young left side red and right side green xD but only did it once in a while, something like that. and nothing bad happens. if you do it to often however yout hair will get very thin.
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

it's no problem for once. i had 2 colors when i was young left side red and right side green xD but only did it once in a while, something like that. and nothing bad happens. if you do it to often however yout hair will get very thin.

The lady that cuts my hair said that green would fade into like orange after a while though...
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

browneh

Showing 16-30 of 60