ForumsThe Tavernyour stories

4 2279
azzadabest
azzadabest
29 posts
Nomad

any wierd adventurs u ave been on then post them me and armour games members would love to hear them!

• 4 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

well, one time i was hanging out with my friends we were foolin around and we were going through the forest and one of my friends had to pee so he started going on a tree and while he was doing that some hill billy came out with a shotgun and yelled "STOP PISSING ON MY TREE YOU DIRTY KIDS!" and we bolted out as fast as we could and my friends was tripping around trying to pull up his pants as he was running. we made it out alive (he didn't shoot a single shot) and ended up laughing about it later that day, but we were terrified as we were running.

I have another adventure (barely sorta...) that isn't as exiting but kinda funny, i was watching one of my friends ding dong ditch and when one guy came out looked around went back in then came back out and taped a sign on his door that said "F*** OFF AMD DIE!" and later that same day he did another door and when he came out, saw us then he chased me and my friends with a stick all the way till we were a block away and then he yelled "STAY THE F*** AWAY!"

lol good times, good times...

Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

Well... It was after school. Me and my friends were hanging around a bar. And we got drunk. To make a long story short- we got in an amazing bar fight. Then later, we had some "fun." KING

whysone
whysone
11 posts
Nomad

This sounds like an interesting topic, I just thought there would be more weird stories than this. Maybe I will keep checking back though.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 story/experience

Alright, mine aren't that great but here I go.

Me and my buddy are driving in a hog on avalanche, trying to flank the enemy from behind on their side of the center hall way. We get to them, but they all immediately turn around and 3 out of the 4 of them connect with a plasma grenade hit, that was the last of that strategy.

And another one that's also kind of short and maybe even lame:

I'm at sniper spawn on Ghost Town, I see a guy coming out of the doorway of the center building. I manage to connect with a plasma stick, but as its about to explode he decides to throw down a power drain. As the power drain is flying through the air, the plasma grenade stuck to his foot explodes, blowing up the power drain as well, sending him flying.

Showing 1-4 of 4