| .:::------------\\ /
/ .'' >::' /
`',: : .'

• 3 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

You do know every time you do this it's just gonna get locked?
Stop spamming.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

You do know every time you do this it's just gonna get locked?
Stop spamming.

Stop Backseat Modding.

Anywho, I do like Pokemon as a matter of fact. My favorite has to Charizard. I like to throw tennis balls at my friends and go "GET EM POKEMON!"
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Now, let's see, since I have managed to clean up all the unrelated and offtopic SPAM in this thread...
1) 11Pikachu11. Read the rules. Please. ASCII art is not counting as a wrod, and especially not seven. Your other thread was locked as spam (and will now be deleted), because it was spam. The title is not the place to fill in the point of the thread, the discussion and your argument. That is for the opening post.
Keep your ASCIIs to your profile like you said you would.
2) If you have no intentions of actually reporting it, don't bother to go tell the OP what they do is spam. It makes you look stupid and will annoy the mod that is going to handle it. Report and move on. If you reply and do so offtopically, you are just as bad as the people you are telling off. You are not a mod.
We have one privilege, and that is being able to be offtopic without breaking the rules. You can't do that.
3) I really want to see a quote were it says back seat modding is a-okay and won't get you banned. Because it will. It is annoying, and while we really want to grab you by the collar of your shirt and slap some sense into you for back seat modding, we can't. Banning is the next best thing.
Oh, and if your source for it being a-okay is from my profile, you really do need to get slapped.

That said, and because there is a mention of pokemon:
Pokemon is awesome. It continues to be no matter how annoyed I get at the new generations and being the only one in my class in the agegroup where it was once cool to know pokemon, and still is...

Locking as horrible, horrible spam.

Showing 1-3 of 3