ForumsThe TavernPets!

15 2432
TheBeatlesFan
TheBeatlesFan
7 posts
Nomad

So... Do you have any pets? If you can, put in a pic of them. I have the cutest tabby cat ever!!!! If you don`t like cats, my cat would change your mind. And i`m getting a german shep puppy mix very soon. My grandfather used to have an alligator in his tub.

• 15 Replies
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I have a lot of pets. Too many to put pictures up though. I have six cats, a guinea pig, a parakeet and a beta fish. All of the cats were strays and the guinea pig was our neighbor's. Her daughter didn't want it anymore and they were going to put it outside. The parakeet and fish are mine. Along with two of the cats.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I have the cutest tabby cat ever!!!!

You said in this in you OP:

If you can, put in a pic of them.

You didn't post a picture of your "tabby cat," but I'd like to see such a picture. Btw, I don't have any pets, mainly because they're not allowed where I live.
TheBeatlesFan
TheBeatlesFan
7 posts
Nomad

yeah, its ok if you dont have pictures. i don`t have any pictures on the computer im using of him. Sorry

Rylo98
Rylo98
22 posts
Nomad

Four dogs, a rabbit and a snake!

steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

i have 1 dog and hi's name is billy!it's small but so nice!

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/kkiikki/snapshot.png

This is my dog named Sadie, sorry for the bad picture but she didn't want to sit still for very long.

Revixx
Revixx
4 posts
Peasant

Meus animais sempre morrem --'

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I have a pet Corgi, which is pretty cute. I'm not going to say "he's the cutest dog ever!", because that would be annoying. He's around 4 years now, turning 5 on October 21. I also used to have a cat, but it died a year or so ago at when it was 15 years old.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I have a pet pomeranian named Foxy, because her face looks like that of a fox. Shes a little over one year old and is extremely sweet. My grandma got her for me from North Carolina because her friends dog had puppies, but they didnt have room so they kept them outside and Foxy's brother was eaten by a German Shepherd..

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

got ninee cats and a dog the cats names
baby,bear,oasis,sarah,phoebe,izzy,muffin,octavyius,mexxy
now the dog is shelly lab mix
most of our cats are tabbys.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I have a 1 year old standard Schnauzer named Brady. He won't stop running in circles, and he barks at everything, but we still love him.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I never had pets as a kid, my parents never allowed me to. But some of the cats in the neigbourhood came to my house. It was really funny. I have good memories of all of them.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

I've just got a cat called Whiskers.. :P

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

got ninee cats

Are you a crazy cat person? Not that I am one to talk because we keep bring in strays.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I have never had a pet, but I have been friends with several animals. My favorite was Arthur. He was a jet-black cat that lived at a used bookstore that I frequent. (Who says black cats are bad luck?) All bookstores should have a cat! Whenever I would come in and sit down somewhere to read through a book, he would find me within five minutes and curl up either on my lap or on an adjacent chair, and I would pet him with one hand and hold the book I was reading with the other. We kept this routine up for some years, but unfortunately he died from some of that bad cat food from China that was in the news a while ago.

Showing 1-15 of 15