ForumsThe TavernHalloween!

57 9960
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Old Hallows Eve is coming up..... What is everyone going as and what are they doing?

• 57 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i like halloween because of the song This is halloween from nightmare before christmas. it's so eerie and creepy.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I just plan to stay home. it is, after all, the only day of the year I can offer candy to children without having to drive a huge van around everywhere

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna sit at home with a bag of kit-kats and sweedish fish and watch halloween movies.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

For those that cheat All Hallow's Eve and go trick-or-treating a day early, I will instead pelt birthday cookies if they prop up on my doorstep.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

They're still getting sweets, regardless of their airborne delivery.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I will instead pelt birthday cookies if they prop up on my doorstep.

What, why would do that?

I will sit at home and hand out candy maybe, if I feel like it.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

They're still getting sweets, regardless of their airborne delivery.

Cookies tend to not be tasty after being on the ground. I know from experience. Also, they don't know the secret ingredient.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Its likely that my friends Kaitlyn, Ansleigh, and I will steal candy from innocent little children. Or just go to a party. Either one sounds like fun to me.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I've invited a couple friends over just to relax. I've heard that they might pass a law for Halloween to be on the last Saturday of October instead of having to be on the 31st. That would be much nicer...

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Snowing in New York in October :O
It's a Halloween miracle

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Well this was taken a few hours ago

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltww8mLGyK1qbyyero1_500.jpg

I hope it doesn't fail

Anyways, I was Thomas Bangalter from Daft Punk. Took me 4 months to make the robot head

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

No Halloween for me.

Even though I'm from Brazil, Globalization shoots and spreads cultures around the world, making Halloween celebrations possible in English classes. But my teacher have "made her homework" and researched about Halloween: it's dark origins hidden among candy and nice costumes has frighted her out...

Well, I never considered it a good idea, after all. But if I celebrated Halloween, I would like to dress up like a ninja (just like those from Soulcalibur 3 Custom Characters) or a zombie, the latter being relatively easy.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I just plan to stay home. it is, after all, the only day of the year I can offer candy to children without having to drive a huge van around everywhere

YES!

Thaboss is going off to a friends neighborhood and being Harry Potter. Getting lots of candy. Nothing special.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltww8mLGyK1qbyyero1_500.jpg

God you're my hero. I've been wanting to make this costume for a long time, but I never end up doing it. You sir, are awesome.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Halloween got resecueld up here yay! Now we get candy Friday! I'm gona trick or treat today and say I got "confused" and go again Friday lol

Showing 31-45 of 57