ForumsWEPRcommunist paranoia

7 2874
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't get it, in china they had some bad disaster or something, and refuses letting the U.S. from helping all the while more relief voluteers have died over their(so far like 1400) then in the worst disaster to hit the U.S.(hurricane katrina-somewhere around 1000) and I'm pretty sure the disaster itself didn't wipe a good amount of people out itself, so out of all that they are just letting their people die while they sit back and complain about how bad of a disaster it was, and the only reason I could think is that we might try to attack them or something out of paranoia,I mean they may have poisened kids in our country with lead in their toys and helped our enemys during the korean war, but we're not that bad are we, the reason I mainly started this up is because I didn't see any other topics like it so here it is, hopefully I can get a quick response.

• 7 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Communism-Goverment Control over all aspects of the country. Economical, political, and social. Thus communist countries control all the news that enters the country, and create propaganda of their own. Communist countries wish to show their people that the western world is evil because if they were to see Capitalism the people would rebel in hopes of achieving it. By keeping the people ignorant of any other form of government they can maintain control and continue to be parasites of the peoples money and be filthy rich. So, china won't let the good people of the western world help, because then the ignorance could be lost...hope that explains it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah I guess that helps thanks

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Actually, eyetwitch China is a capitalist society in that people are allowed to create their won factories and find their own jobs etc. However, personal freedoms and participation in government are severely restricted in China.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

China is not a real communist state. In fact, Communism has never been practiced in any civilization. Real Marxist theory calls for the creation of a classless, stateless society. That means no government. But "Communists" purposely mis-interpret his works to control the people. In fact, Karl Marx himself said, "I am not a Marxist" after he saw what was happening in the Communist movement.

In terms of the earthquake, the US has donated. Over $23 million from the US has been sent to China. I'm not sure where you heard your info from, but China is accepting aid from the US.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@necormancer
Most of this was more hypothetical situation, i really dont know what their state control is. I was answering more the topic itself,communist paranoia, i suppose.

@thelistman
This i know, but communism in the real world, is much like my situation

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Ha ha! Thelistman got it right. We were too selfish/greedy to follow through with communism, so we stuck with totalitarianism.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

There isnt rele an issue of communist paranoia in europe we just dont like the ruski bastards i dunno bout america tho u guys talk about it a lot

Showing 1-7 of 7