ForumsThe TavernDoes This Make Sense?

3 1599
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

So far part of my TV channels include Leafs TV, and the NHL package, yet (even though this is a home game in Toronto) Leafs TV doesn't show the game live until hours after the game, and when I goto watch it on the NHL1 channel it says I'm in a black out zone? With the game in Toronto. Yet on channel NHL2 channel I can watch this stupid *** game between Florida and Tampa Bay (without being in a black out zone). Where the hell is the sense in this? You pay for the extra channels of the NHL package and Leafs TV and you can't watch the game? WTF

This infuriates me so much, I can understand this game not being on the regular channels and the basic ones, but when you pay for the Leafs TV channel you can't f___ing watch all the **** Leaf games?

But yea, so far Toronto is undefeated this year 3-0-0, lets see how they fare against Colorado tonight.

Feel free to say anything you dissagree with and that you find is silly.

• 3 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I can understand everything except Leafs TV, NHL package, what sport your alluding to, NHL1+NHL2 channel, and black out zone.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I can understand everything except Leafs TV, NHL package, what sport your alluding to, NHL1+NHL2 channel, and black out zone.

So basically nothing.

lets see how they fare against Colorado tonight.

Is that the blacked out game you were talking about?

yet (even though this is a home game in Toronto) Leafs TV doesn't show the game live until hours after the game

What were they showing instead of the game then?

Also, I don't see any sense in the blackout either.
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

Is that the blacked out game you were talking about?

Yes, so far it's tied 1-1, I look on nhl.com for updates occasionally.

What were they showing instead of the game then?

They showed the pregame show, and some talk of the game during the game (nothing about what was happening though)... With the score underneath the broadcaster guy talking about the line ups, and talking of a few other games.
Showing 1-3 of 3