ForumsThe TavernWhat was your Dream Girl like?

10 2179
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I had my dream girl, she was hot nice and naughty, 3 in 1 but she was perfect with everthing, accept for smarts. She had a good personality though!

• 10 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would want my girl to be smart. Or at least not stupid. Nice personality, (or at least one that I like), a cute face would be nice. Not really needed but nice to have. The rest doesn't really matter too much.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Does it have to be past tense? Because I have not yet met a girl I was romantically interested in. Sure i've met a lot of girls who I thought were hot or nice or both or smart etc, but nothing more than that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Someone who likes me...;-;

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My dream girl is Vinny.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

My ex; I'm working hard to get back with her. I won't post her pic because of the site's policy, but here's a link to my photobucket photo of her.
Quite simply, she's the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and she's very intelligent and joyful...Well, you get the point, I love her a lot ^^.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

My girlfriend is my dream girl. Not posting pics, because of her privacy. And btw shouldn't it say Dream girl/boy because there are female's active on AG.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

First, girl must love you, second - she must always forgive you, third - she must be beautiful, forth - she must be smart, and fifth... the main thing - all this 4 girls shouldn't know each other. ^_^

Phany
Phany
5 posts
Nomad

Likuris made me LOL.

Yeah, I just was curious to see what you guys come up with on this so had to peek in. If this was about guys, I'd say that I have my dream guy so I'm all set.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

A girl who listens to I have to say, who is nice, has a sense of humor, and doesn't ignore me like a brat...

I guess my dream girl is Maverick...

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant
Showing 1-10 of 10