ForumsForum GamesStickmania (RPG)

25 14080
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

-----Base of The Story-----

It's a lovely Saturday morning in StickValley, the sun is shining and the townspeople are chatting at the market section. The children are running around and little kittens are chasing each other!

Oh and.. Did I tell you you're a Stickman?

-----Character Sheet-----

Name:
---
HP:20/20 (Health Points)
SP:20/20 (Special Points)
XP:0/10
LvL: 1
---
Speciality: (Read below at 'Specialities'
Skills: (I shall make based on your speciality)
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$
Armor: Basic Clothes
L-Hand: Empty
R-Hand: Empty

-----Explanation-----

So this is basically, a PRETTY simplistic rpg about .. you guessed it, stickmen and stickwomen that live their lives, do some quests, maybe battle some of them Creatures too..!

Chapter 1 will be mutual to all the players (accepting as many players as I can handle) but after that you will probably go your own ways.

-----Specialities-----

Your stickman/-woman can have 1 SPECIALITY, be it 'Good with Swords', 'Master of Bows', 'Controller of Fire', pretty much anything like that. ANYTHING you can come up with! (But don't get ridiculously over-powered, or I wont accept it -.-)

-----Stick-O-Dex-----

The Stick-O-Dex Is a pocket-sized hand held electronic device that tells you information about any creatures that you might meet at StickValley or elsewhere.

-----Chapter 1. The Prologue-----

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

"Ugh.. **** alarm clock.."
you think to yourself.

"Honey! Time to get up! Today's a big day!" You hear a yell from downstairs.

"Oh alright alright!! You answer your mom.

You see, today is the day that you are finally old enough to get out there and .. do stuff! Like hunt creatures and.. stuff... you know.. quests.. and.. You know!

So, you should probably get up and going don't ya think?

---------------------------------------------------------

• 25 Replies
gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

Name: Joey Stick
---
---
Speciality: Origami: can change shape.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
HP:20/20
SP:20/20
---
Skills: Transformation

"Joey! Joey! Hurry up now would ya?" Your mom keeps yelling

*Stands up*

"I'm up!" You answer your mom.

You get your backpack with your poke- UH I mean um.. Stick-O-Dex and Stickbucks ($) inside it, and head downstairs.

"Ah there you are! Oh, look at you! All ready for your adventures in StickValley! I'm so proud of you son."

*Your mom shrugs your shirt and taps you on the back*

"I made you some breakfast, but you slept so late I think you should just take it with you."

*Your mom hands you a piece of bread and a bottle of StickyJuice-Er.. no.. wait.. that don't sound right.. let me fix that;

*Your mom hands you a piece of bread and a bottle of StickValleys Finest Juice, made out of stickberries* or something.. eh, that'll do!

"I think that's about all. Now be sure to talk to your dad at the storage before you leave, he's sorting some stuff out there but he said he found something for you." Your mom makes her goodbyes and you leave. Outside you see your dad.

"Oh there ya are Joe! I figured you had already left, but at least now I can give you this! I don't really know if you need it, after all you've got that special power of yours, but heck I don't really care either, it's just a family tradition."

*Your dad hands you a rusty dagger as he keeps explaining*

"Ye, I know it's a little worn out by time, but it's some fine steel I tell ya."

"Now get outta here would ya, you got great adventures ahead o' ya!"
Your dad tells you in a bossy but loving manner.

You head out to StickVillage. Great adventures sure are ahead of you. Straight ahead is the town center where the market, the pub, and other buildings are. To the left there's Sunny Plains, a nice place to start your journey, and to the right theres the Spidy Hills. If you want to get some beginner quests, you should probably head to the town center, but it's your call of course.

-------------------------------------------------

I'll probably be going to bed now, it's like 2 am here. But I'll continue this tomorrow, let's keep a steady pace so we wont get bored of this too quickly. Take your time on the answer. I know it's alot of text too, but don't take it roughly.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry for double post, but I also forgot to add the Bread, Bottle of Juice, and Rusty Dagger on your sheet. I would be glad if you did that in your next post.

And I thought this was gonna be an easy rpg, heh-...

gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

---
---
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Rusty Dagger
R-Hand: Rusty Dagger

( Woooow, you made me lol, that's a pretty scenario you set up in the Pok...Stickyworld... this sounds like fun =D and it's ok, go and sleep for now )

I fold myself tu turn into a bike and head towards the Town Center... quests first!

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Nic Stickler
---
---
Speciality: Muscle man-Very strong

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
---
---
Speciality: Friends with animals

this good?

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
---

(Yay, really? I didn't think this was gonna be so well received! )

You fold into a nice origami bicycle and start steering towards the Town center. But you were so excited that you didn't notice an Old Man crossing the streer..

*CRASH*

"UYAH!!! Hey, watch it bike! I almost broke my hip again!"
The man complains..

"S-Sorry sir..! Just looking for a quest!" You explain, and turn back into a stickman.

"Ooh, you one o' those young stick adventurers? Well see I didn't even realize when you were uh.. you were a.. bike.." The man looks confused

"Oh that.. um.. don't mind that, just, do you have any quests for me?"

"Well, let me think.. Ah, I suppose you could go and slaughter that horrible stick-killer dragon beast at the mountains of death?"

"Um.. I was.. thinking something a bit more 'Low-Level'.."

"I see.. well.. how about you go fetch me some Butterleaves, they're a yellow kind of flower that grows at Sunny Plains. I need some of that on my bread ya see?"

Quest information:
Objective: Get 5 butterleaves
Hint: Located at Sunny Plains
Do you accept this quest?

------------------------------------------------------

Name:Leo Stickem
---
---
Speciality:Berserker
Skills: Rage of The Berserker
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Rusty Hatchet

"Leo! Leo! Time to get up son!" Your dad yells.

*Stands up*

"I'm up!" You answer your dad.

You get your backpack with your Stick-O-Dex and Stickbucks ($) inside it, and head downstairs.

"Ah there you are! You sure look ready for an adventure, I can tell!"

*Your dad taps you on the back*

"Your mom made you some breakfast, but you slept so late I think you should just take it with you."

*Your dad hands you a piece of bread and a bottle of StickValleys Finest Juice, made out of stickberries*

"Oh, and before I forget, in our family we usually have a tradition, where we give this to the next generation when they start their adventure."

*Your dad hands you a Rusty Hatchet as he keeps explaining*

"Yeah, I know it's a little worn out by time, but it's some fine steel I tell you."

"Now get outta here would ya, you got great adventures ahead of you!" Your dad tells you in a bossy but loving manner.

You head out to StickVillage. Great adventures sure are ahead of you. Straight ahead is the town center where the market, the pub, and other buildings are. To the left there's Sunny Plains, a nice place to start your journey, and to the right theres the Spidy Hills. If you want to get some beginner quests, you should probably head to the town center, but it's your call of course.

Name:Nic Stickler
---
---
Speciality: Muscle man-Very strong
Skills: Power Fist Attack
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Leather Glowes (black),
Armor: Basic Clothes, Leather Glowes (black)

"Nic! Nic! Get up already!" Your brother yells.

*Stands up*

"I'm up!" You answer your brother.

You get your backpack with your Stick-O-Dex and Stickbucks ($) inside it, and head downstairs.

"Finally! You got the medal for slowest wake up ever.."

"Mom made you some breakfast, but you slept so late I think you should just take it with you."

*Your brother hands you a piece of bread and a bottle of StickValleys Finest Juice, made out of stickberries*

"Dad also told me to give you this, not sure why.."

*Your brother hands you Black leather glowes as he keeps explaining*

"I guess that should help you in your combat against creatures or something, not that it would help, your still gonna fail.."

"Now get the stick outta here!" Your brother tells you in a mean manner, but you know that deep down in his heart, he truly hates you....

Name: Talow Rosine
---
---
Speciality: Friends with animals
Skills: Critter call
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Wooden Bow

(Yeah it's really good. Thanks for joining!)

"Ta-Low! Ta-Loow! Squeak!" Your pet parrot squeaks.

*Stands up*

"Thanks" You say to your parrot.

"Oh you woke up? I didn't even have to wake you up." Your sister says.

"Mom made you some breakfast and told me to give it to you when you wake up."

[b]*Your sister hands you a piece of bread and a bottle of StickValleys Finest Juice, made out of stickberries*

"Oh, and dad also told me to give you this;"

*She hands you a wooden bow as she keeps explaining*

"Yeah, don't really know why you would need it since you got the animals on your side, but I guess it's a tradition."

"You should probably get going now." You sister says and hugs you quickly and not at any way awkwardly...[/b]

Whew, long post. I was hoping we could play this game with, only about a few posts per day, but also so that it will keep 'Active'.
Also, If you have any questions or complaints about the "Your dad hands you this rusty blah blah" ect, then please tell me because that was only a prediction on what could possibly help you on your journey.
(after all, I had to base all of that only on your NAME and SPECIALITY :P)

gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

---
---

I accept the quest! Airplane mode to Sunny Fields! Well, no, thay would be dangerous, air and stuff, I'm just a sticker... I go in bike mode again.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
---

Bike-Mode active!

It doesn't take long for you to get to Sunny Plains (Which has nothing to do with airplanes, nor fields, L0L)

You deactivate bike-mode and look around you. It's a pretty peaceful place it seems. Right when you spot a yellow flower, your Stick-O-Dex starts blinking;

-=The ButterLeaf=-

//The yellow flower named "ButterLeaf" is a popular source for some natural butter, that comes from it's leaves. Butter is useful on top of bread, because otherwise it tastes like frigging dust....//

"Well this must be what the old guy was talking about!" You pick up the flower and put it in your backpack, but then you hear a slimy.. slithering sound..

A WILD SLIME-SNAKE APPEARED!

Your Stick-O-Dex blinks again:

-=The Slime-Snake=-

Mostly a harmless critter that lives at Sunny Planes, but can be pretty nasty if it uses poison-attack.

---
---

VS.

Name: Slime-Snake
HP: 5/5
SP: 5/5

BATTLE!

(Basically, you tell what you do, and then we'll see what happens. You can use your dagger, you can use your skill (which sometimes takes up SP btw) or use items, anything like that. Keep in mind that I'm pretty much rolling the dice here, so anything could happen.)

gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

---
---

That's ok.
For my first move, I will shift into huma-form again... a bike can do nothing but roll over the snake. Which is a good idea, but I guess the dagger is better option.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
---
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Rusty Dagger, Butterleaf (1/5)

VS.

Hp: 5/5
Sp: 5/5
Lvl: 1

You swing your dagger at the Slime-Snake!

*Dice Rolling*

Excellent hit! You slice the Snake in the middle and it almost goes in half! (3 DMG!)

Hp: 2/5
Sp: 5/5

The snake is having some serious troubles, but it manages to lunge a bite at you. (1 DMG)

---
HP:19/20
---
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Rusty Dagger, Butterleaf (1/5)

-----------------------------------------------------

From now on, I will always post the character sheet at the START and the END of a post, that way you can always copy the very last sheet and so it will have all the needed updates and such. (If I haven't made any mistakes, that is.)

gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

---
---

All right!
Just one more time! Dagger attack, go!

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
---

Vs.

HP: 2/5
SP: 5/5

You hit it with the dagger for the-

*Dice*

Well apparently not for the last time, because you missed :[

The Snake is bleeding! (1 DMG)

The Snake Uses Poison attack! (-3 SP)

*Dice*

The Snake misses too!!!

HP: 1/5
SP: 2/5

---
---

-------------------------------------------------

Well I think It's safe to say that was a useless round ay..? But keep trying. When The dice fail to please you, you just gotta keep rolling.. ..

Rolling the dice I mean.

gerundio992
gerundio992
444 posts
Peasant

---
---

Rolling, huh? Good idea!
I turn into a bulldozer and attempt to roll over the snake!

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

---
---

Vs.

Hp: 1/5
Sp: 2/5

Well.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't see that one coming..! This is a pretty big move so it takes a lot of your SP, but don't worry it will regain after the fight.

So.. You.. TURN INTO A BULLDOZER AND.. ROLL OVER DA SNAKE! (-8 SP)

oh there's no need to roll the dice here..!

*SPLAT* Goes the snake, you won! (5 XP)

So.. after that wonderful fight, you decide to look for more butterleaves, I suppose. after some time, you have found as much as you need! Now you must return to the old man and complete the quest!

Now that I think about it, I'm PRETTY sure that's what you're gonna do? Right? that's what.. you are going to do anyway? Right? Am I right? Let's just say that's what you do, and we'll save a lot of our time.

You turn into Bike-Mode again and wheel over to the town center, but you don't see the old man. Actually, you don't see nearly as much people as you did before. I guess rush-hour is over. Oh well, where were you going to look for the Old Man?

A. The General Store
B. The Pub
C. The Inn
D. The Market District

---
SP:12/20
XP:5/10
---
Inventory: Stick-O-dex, 50$, Bread, Bottle of Juice, Rusty Dagger, Butterleaf (5/5)

Showing 1-15 of 25