ForumsThe TavernWhat is Your Dream Boy like??

21 4852
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

so i have been hearing some girls where like well is this for all guys so girls here is yours..

I have my dream boy haha hes hard to explain but i will try

uhh hes pretty calm, makes fun of people ( a lot ), loves music, doesnt care, and is really sweet, and gets into fights sometimes..
so yeah thats my dream guy who is my bf

• 21 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

My dream guy has to hawt. I'm shallow like that, ya know, yo? He also has to be awesome, because your not awesome if your not awesome, am I right ladies? He has to be blonde!

makes fun of people ( a lot )

That's mean. Why would you want someone to make fun of someone? People get hurt that way.

gets into fights sometimes

Why would you want him to get in fights? Oh, you want a boyfriend that goes to jail. I see..
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

Strong, Handsome, tall and has black hair and blue eyes.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

That's mean. Why would you want someone to make fun of someone? People get hurt that way.

its not like hes calling them ugly, he just has a dry sence of humor its not like hes being mean and hoping somebody will get hurt

Why would you want him to get in fights? Oh, you want a boyfriend that goes to jail. I see..

he gets into fights either cause of guys at his school, or hes helping me from some grose sick minded guys.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ohh and he has dark skin like tan, really dark brown eyes ohh and really dark brown hair and its like skater hair

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Dream Boy would be like a combination of Altair ibn La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze & Dante of DMC

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well... black hair, green eyes, in band, an outcast, emo or punk, so yaaa...

Or, the real version, which would be black hair, brown eyes, in band, kinda goofy, sweet.. yup

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

black hair, green eyes, in band, an outcast, emo or punk, so yaaa...

I really like the brown hair and green eyes

but i love dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, ohh and in a band, which my boyfriend is in a band
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

in a band,

What's it matter if they are "in a band." That could mean a lot of different things depending on what type of band they are in, and even then it may just be something they like and they might not even fit the steriotype of that style of music...
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

it doesnt matter... idk girls kinda like when a guy is in a band, me i dont care but my bf happens to be in a band

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

but i love dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, ohh and in a band, which my boyfriend is in a band

Oh excuse me I meant band as in school, like, with saxaphones, baritones, trumpets... ya that's what I meant.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

http://topnews.in/files/Ashton-Kutcher_0.jpg

Ashton Kutcher. He's my man crush.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I feel like my brain's been scarred for life -.-

Anyways, what about a guy who speaks his mind, is smart and stuff

*flashes big neon sign at self*
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I would I love a guy who is nice and has dark hair. I'm not into real skinny guys I like a guy who is a little bigger such as muscular but not really fat. Light brown eyes and who takes care of business. Thought I'm kinda describing my boyfriend he fits my dream boy fairly well.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Anyways, what about a guy who speaks his mind, is smart and stuff

I really like that, i would never want a guy who doesnt say what he means..
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

rofl hahaha if it was an actor this would be my actor crush
[url=http://api.ning.com/files/RKsIQDv60n7SRuX2aD*djme7wHWA8pPGSVgFvqQVwwnu8pWvAsEBO0wTp9Zcy6NwN-HOxOULhrffZETb8t6X7f-7nzwKgdhz/Joel_madden60.jpg]
Showing 1-15 of 21