ForumsThe TavernI'm a fatty and it's all my fault

13 3774
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

This is a thread about food. This isn't a thread about nutrition, serving sizes, or who to blame for America (or any other countries) for being fat.

No, this is a thread about loving the hell outta food. This is a thread where you are to proclaim your favorite food, then discuss why you like the food. Maybe we can even pass around ideas to make our own food taste good.

I'll start off the topic with vegetables. My favorite vegetable is the onion. In particular, I absolutely love purple onions. Whether cooked or raw, purple onions have the best, most defined flavor of all the onions.

• 13 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I love pizza. I also like pasta with melted cheese. For fruits I have too many. But I would say plums, and guinep. I like lettuce for vegetables, and plain milk is fine for dairy. I love roasted chicken for meats, and a great dessert is donuts, flan, or possibly sweet fruits.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

What is Guinep? I've never heard of it.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I love pizza, macaroni, lasagna, other Italian Food, shoarma, Kapsalon, Chinese or Indonesian food, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King and more like that things, and btw thx for making me hungry.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

A simple cheese&tomato pizza, mhm, my favourite pizza. :P
But my favourite food of all is my mum's special homemade spaghetti bolognese, oh how I love to eat it.
I also love McDonalds, KFC, microwave chips (:P), lightly toasted toast, weetos, coco pops, frosties, shreddies, chocolate.

Many, many more!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What is Guinep? I've never heard of it.

0-0 what? You must first learn. Then you must try it. I love it. Its like a seed covered in a orangey membrane that you suck off. Then you spit up the seed. To open it you just bite it and pull apart the green skin.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I love anything Italian, but I can't stand Mexican food. The way my grandma makes Pasta would probably be my favorite food though. Oh and I don't eat fast foods except for Wendy's every other Sunday when I get back to my dads. Now if you have never tried my grandmothers pasta you don't know what living truly is! If your ever in New Jersey stop by and have a bite.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

My favorite food. I gotta say it's between a Vietnamese soup called Pho, or it's a chicken pie I can only get from one place in the world

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i love food like fruity with a little meaty but less bready sprinkle with more meaty with more fruity and i like milkshakes

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I'll basically eat anything that doesn't kill me, but Ironically I'm very skinny. how do you explain that? my metabolism isn't very high either so you can't use that.

Coke1984
Coke1984
12 posts
Nomad

I love everything that's BBQ-ed and stuffed with tons of garlic!

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I don't like meat so much. But for some reason I eat it sometimes. But like never pig and preferably not cow.

Asian food for the win.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Asian food only tastes good if you're eating American-Asian food (in my opinion), even though Im asian XD

Showing 1-12 of 13