ForumsThe TavernCareer thread - what do you do for living?

7 1625
Coke1984
Coke1984
12 posts
Nomad

Hey people,

I was wondering what you're doing to pay the bills?

I myself am a banker, and next to my full-time job I'm attending an extra-occupational BA course (evening- and weekend classes) in business administration and international management. Will (hopefully) be finished in December this year.

Cheers,
Chris

• 7 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm a chemist. I work at the Quality department in a company that produces mouthwashes and toothpastes. I'm trying to find a better job, but for the moment there's no luck.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i own a business wich helps other companys that want to go abroad whit their company. we inform them about the risks that are in the country they want to go to and rules aswell as transforming their administration to a new form that is the standard in the country they wish to go to.

when do you ask our help?
when your having your own business and want to grow to other countrys.
then my team and i will help/inform you the best we can to realise this goal.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I'm an ordinary girl, that earns for a living as test engineer in a company that makes software for call-centers.
It's early fom my ages to be directof of a company, but in my 23 years I already have what I need - my own flat, 2 motocycles, car and motorboat.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I have an online store. I usually refrain from posting a link to it on the forum. Not sure if in this case it would be okay or not given the subject matter.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I go to school for a living. Wait, would that be not considered a career? Hmmmm.....

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I am a Sophomore in High School so yea... But I am taking Medical Related classes because of the school I go to. I don't really want to be in the medical field anymore though as I am taking acting. This is my fourth year of acting and I am actually quite good at it. I learned a lot and I enjoy myself onstage and off when I'm just helping out the crew or I'm just pit singing.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I work for a video gaming company. I also work as a freelance artist

Showing 1-7 of 7