ForumsThe Tavernwho hate/likes homework?

19 2586
11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i hate homework at the min im meant to be doing it but im secretly on armor games tee hee i fined it realy hard and the teacher say its easy but its not its realy anoying,

anyway who hates/likes homework?

(\\__/)
(o^.^o)
(&quot__(&quot
11pikachu11

• 19 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

If it's easy and i can get it done in 5 minutes, I don't mind it. But I rarely have any homework. If I was a Christian I'd say that god has blessed me.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I like homework, cuz my study finished and I don't have to do it anymore ^_^

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I agree with 11pikachu11. about practically the whole thing.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't mind school that much if it wasn't for homework.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I don't really love homework, however I do see its necessity on reenforcing the stuff we learned during the day.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i hate crazy long pointless hw. i understand the whole review thingy, but come on dude just give me a worksheet not five pages!!

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I don't mind some homeworks, but others just wanna make you rip up the assignment and throw it at the teacher since it's so rediculous.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i think almost everybody doesn't like homework but it is need to stimulate our mind while we're not at school.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yes, i agree koru7. but i think my idea of stimulating the mind involves more video games then yours....

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

I really don't like homework, but... I guess it's kinda useful for studying (which I don't like doing either). I can tolerate a little bit of it, but if it's more than... 4-5 pages, I'm gonna procrastinate as long as I can.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't really like it, but it benefits you, so I try to be optimistic about it, and I usually to the homework from my favorite subject (math) first.

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

I hate homework cause you have to exert effort into getting your stuff from your bag...

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

same hockeyboy10

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i woudent ming hwk if it was like 5-10 mins to complete it

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

As neccesary as homework is, it gets in the way of everything else i want to do. I haven't touch AG in a week because i got in trouble for my lack of homework commitment. XD Besides that, most of my teachers find homework a waste so they don't assign much, but i am just lazy.

Showing 1-15 of 19