ForumsThe TavernZune or I-pod

5 1974
parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Zune is less popular than the I-pod, I think Zune would be better being smaller and being the same thing... Which one for you and why?

• 5 Replies
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I-pod's are way better then Zune's! I-pods all the way..

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well I have seen those Zunes, and they are pretty much alot like Ipods. Both play music, but Zunes can only use mp3's (I think) But music at Walmart.com is only 88cents, but then again it doesn't have every band or song by an artist. I used to have a Zen, and I used Walmart, but it didn't have alot of albums from different bands I like. Now I have an Ipod, and I am much happier! So I choose......Ipod!

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I-pods do play more files and there not MP3 players, so, do Zunes do the I-pod files? If so, they're less expensive, maybe even better... But I don't know, thats why I called on your unlimited knowledge.

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

iPods are more expensive, but totally worth it. If your worried about size just get a shuffle, they have that new one that's about the size of a quarter. Like what's been said, iPods can use more than just MP3, so as an owner of multiple iPods (over the course of since they came out I've cracked a screen or lost a couple, nothing to do with the quality of the iPod)I choose iPod.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I have wanted a shuffle for awhile... I think I just might get a shuffle. there like 80$

Showing 1-5 of 5