ForumsThe TavernWhat's the dumbest idea you've ever had?

25 4013
mrmajooty
mrmajooty
17 posts
Nomad

I hate my neighbours cat so i've made several plans to get rid of it, the dumbest one was building a target and a catapult and launch the cat into the target until i get a bullseye :3

• 25 Replies
DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

Asking my teacher how old she is...she hated me for years...until now.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Stealing someone's expensive iPhone and pegging it into the nearest body of water. It just seems like it would be so fun.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

thaboss i know how you fell i want to destroy those thing
but i have no idea to many to name off.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

Betting my friend that I could finish off that last bottle of vodka. It's never a good idea don't do it.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

my dumbest idea ever...I called my brother rapebait once, I got punched in the face for it.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Well I have had a LOT of dumb ideas but here's one of my dumbest:

So, when I was little-er, I knew that silly putty molded into things when you put it onto something. So I stuck a ton of silly putty all over the remote. Then, I tried to take it off, but some of it wouldn't come off. So I took the remote to the sink and drenched it in water so it would wash off. That remote never worked again...

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well ,my friends and me got to get somewhere fast, so we decided to take a short route trough everyone's backyard, climbing over fences and stuff. But one backyard had some deep holes in it and a friend stepped in it and broke his leg. The bone just was seeable. Really grose.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Try to download an album off of somewebsite that I had never heard of. Ever since then, this stupid program known as PC Power Speed has been plaguing my computer with viruses so we'll buy the anti-virus software. AVG gets rid of them every time, but it gets really annoying because it'll pop up after every 10 minutes saying my computer has 900-something errors on it. I have no idea how to get rid of it, it's embedded its' advertising scheme into my computer somehow.

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

try to put a insect into my friend breakfast...
but he not eat it... he want to give it to my teacher....

my teacher really mad to him and i feel really......... hmm.. like stupid....

sorry..... i can't speak english well....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

Try to download an album off of somewebsite that I had never heard of. Ever since then, this stupid program known as PC Power Speed has been plaguing my computer with viruses so we'll buy the anti-virus software. AVG gets rid of them every time, but it gets really annoying because it'll pop up after every 10 minutes saying my computer has 900-something errors on it. I have no idea how to get rid of it, it's embedded its' advertising scheme into my computer somehow.

If your lucky, you will only have AVG for a month on your cpu, it is the WORST anti virus. While I had it it broke at least 10 of my pc games saying one of their files were "viruses" (I bought the games from best buy, so there was NOTHING with a virus in them) I have tried uninstaling the AVG, but it is almost impossible unless you manualy rip the files off of your computer, but that could leave a mess.

My dumb idea was I always wanted to raise my hand in a boring monotone speaking teacher's class and ask "can you shut the **** up for a few minutes?" I never did that, but when I had boring teachers the temptation was always there.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i once spray painted a police car when i was 6 never got caught but i was really scared for like a month and it was in the paper they thought it was was done by the local gang The Blood but no it was just me

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

To get to the monkey bars, there was a bar to stand on, but I was too short. I tried to jump to reach the monkey bars, but I missed and fell to the ground and broke my arm. I was in a cast for most of 4th grade.

That was the dumb idea of the arcitect, not you.
Chake1
Chake1
51 posts
Nomad

The dumbest, now I'm not sure if this means dumbest you have done or dumbest you have thought of. The dumbest thing I thought of was laughing really loudly at one of the teachers dumb moves, and I mean stupid, she was trying to make it show up on the smartboard when it wasn't even on. The dumbest thing I have actually done is... I can't remember. Maybe my brain doesn't want me to tell you.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Open the car door while it was moving to see what would happen.

Thankfully, I resisted the temptation.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

If your lucky, you will only have AVG for a month on your cpu, it is the WORST anti virus. While I had it it broke at least 10 of my pc games saying one of their files were "viruses"

I don't play a lot of PC games, and AVG has worked perfectly for me, and we've had it for about 2 years, or so. It's saved my computer countless times from brutal virus spamming that PC Power Speed will send my computer.
Showing 1-15 of 25