ForumsThe TavernWhat's the dumbest idea you've ever had?

25 4014
mrmajooty
mrmajooty
17 posts
Nomad

I hate my neighbours cat so i've made several plans to get rid of it, the dumbest one was building a target and a catapult and launch the cat into the target until i get a bullseye :3

• 25 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Once i was on highway with my old man, i got angry on something and drove his car at 240 Km/h hoping to get a speed ticket.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I don't play a lot of PC games, and AVG has worked perfectly for me, and we've had it for about 2 years, or so. It's saved my computer countless times from brutal virus spamming that PC Power Speed will send my computer.

Wow you have a virus for 2 years and it still isn't deleted. Reboot your computer or delete everything and install Windows/Mac/Linux or whatever you have again.

But I got another stupid idea which I tried out for some reason.
A couple of people from my class and me had a class party. So we did a competition who could make the highest tower of crates of beer. I fell from a height of 4.5m. It really really hurt.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I don't play a lot of PC games, and AVG has worked perfectly for me, and we've had it for about 2 years, or so. It's saved my computer countless times from brutal virus spamming that PC Power Speed will send my computer.

A better anti virus would just remove it, if you are using a PC then try this, turn off ALL internet connections to leave the virus with no way to communicate, then run a full scan with maleware bytes.

Another dumb idea I had was to go on a random city bus with no knowledge of where it goes.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well I actually followed through with this one.
I like to do Parkour and I jumped of the second floor of a building. I've never done hieght like that before, was a bit nervous and landed wrong. Shattered my knee and am still in a wheelchair.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Running on top of the slide hoping the dog chasing me will not chase me, which is very wrong @A@;

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

3 days ago I had to clean the gutters and 3 friends helped me. But since our ladder is broken I had to find another way. So I climbed out of our loft window while my friends held a rope which was tied to my chest. Of course it couldn't go right so after 5 min I went down ans because of the rope I'm still alive. I had to wait 30 min for the Fire Department to arrive. Really wasn't fun for me.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling I have a really good one. The problem is that I cant seem to remember it!!! So well anyways, I stole a dollar. It was fun and weird although someone snitched on me a I got in trouble, lol I only payed a nickel back. Thats not how it works in the real world though so dont try it!

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

pretty much everything like hiding behind plants or eating plastic or snorting a crushed up smarty or squeezing half a mio into my mouth or pretty much every thing.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

- Dance with a DS in my pocket....
- Put a small plastic toy car in my mouth....
- Rig the elections to let Bush win....twice....
- Drink a bunch of Coke while I had food poisoning....
- Lick a urinal....or was it a toilet....
- Buy a Wii

There's probably only one that's false....

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i have an idea! lets fly a kite into a really tall tree and see if we can get it!

...i'm still healing.

Showing 16-25 of 25