ForumsThe TavernIf Your Last Dream Came True...

72 10560
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What would happen?

Would you want it to happen?

Nightmares included.

• 72 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well, I would be in another part of the country armed to the teeth, and wanted by the federal government. And also visiting a friend in another part of the country.... And also shooting people. And.... Stuff. Getting past checkpoints along the highway.... I really need to stop with the Ocean's 11/12/13 or whatever order...

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Then I would fall off a huge rock but survive with a narrator in the background talking and then the guy I have a crush on at school would have his nails painted orange and then would ask me if I think he's a gangster and I would say no. O.o

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Then I would be in jail and there will be a ghost chasaing after me....

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I meant chasing

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well first off I'm a Lucid dreamer so I can basically do whatever I want in my dream. If you do not know what a Lucid dream is then I will tell you.
Lucid Dreams: The dreamer realizes that he/she/both is asleep and dreaming but does not wake up and participates in the dream as well as controlling it.
Now that I have that out of the way then my last dream went something like this...

I was alone in a lake house with a couple of friends outside. Now this lake house was very run down but still fun and magical. I ran outside and changed the dream realm to a dance floor/ultimate game room. I played with my friends who I haven't seen in forever and then woke up.
So I left out a lot of detail but if you wanted to could write a few pages and tell you exactly what happened but it would take forever.
Would I want this to happen? Absolutely this wasn't exactly a non magical dream. All my dreams are magical!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well my last dream was me saying goodbye to my house because i was moving somewhere else. and i woke up crying. i would want it to come true but still i would be really sad about it. not like last time when i was too little to care about where i lived. I want lucid dreams so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

One of the last dreams I can remember was me punching my boss in his face. I don't want this to come true, but sometimes when I see his face I remember this dream and I smile a little.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

because i smoke marijuana often. i did not dream for years =) can't remember my last 1.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

if my last dream came to life.... the world would be an apocalaptic wastland. Mutant aliens would be everywhere. Oh ya, and dogs would be able to talk. Weird, Huh?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

because i smoke marijuana often. i did not dream for years =) can't remember my last 1.

why am i not surprised?

if my last dream came to life, well I'd just be plain happy. I got to drive a tank in my last dream.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I never remember my dreams. I know that I haven't had a nightmare in years, but I can't clearly tell you about any of my dreams.

tomtom97
tomtom97
13 posts
Nomad

in my last dream (that i still remember), the girl that i had a crush on got driven over by a bus and died in my arms, horrible right

morale of the story: if you love someone , tell them before stuff like this actually happens

tomtom97
tomtom97
13 posts
Nomad

to clear things up all that didnt really happen (luckily)

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

If my last dream came true I would have the best New Years Eve ever. But since it is not allowed to post suck stories here I would say if it happened it would be great, until the part where the dream ended and my alarm clock woke me up.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

there would be a house on the corner full of weir machinery and strange violent creatures that are heads and feet that turn colors when you kick them.
and my bus would go up a really strange hill, down a ramp, up a ramp, fly over a huge purple lake, and the anorexic kid in the seat across from me would sudennly throw his shirt out the window.

i'll stick with a normal life, thank you very much.

Showing 1-15 of 72