ForumsThe TavernIf Your Last Dream Came True...

72 10561
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What would happen?

Would you want it to happen?

Nightmares included.

• 72 Replies
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

If my last dream came true?

I'd be in a Raider gang in a post-apocalyptic Fallout-type world with my r/l girlfriend, although married. I'd be rich, since I made all my money raiding the homes of the richer people, and I'd own my own 'hotel', if it can be classed as that. With a pet CatDog

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

my last dream was really messed up...
i remember walking out of my house and there was a gaint person sized teddy bear and all of a sudden i was at first person veiw in a car for some reason i knew that it was me but i could sttill see my self walking down the stairs at the front of my house. when i was about 5 feet away fro the bear he took out an ak-47 out of no where like gta stle and shot me then from the car i ran him over then i woke up

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

If my last dream came true I would be dead.

I would not like that.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I would be my best friend's dog. She absolutely adores and pampers that thing and I would be a Husky, so I can't complain.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would have two cats, a demonic copy of the cat I already had, and my cat. I would also probably have to move cause our house was always haunted, but now it really is showing the fact that it is. Also I would probably have a dead cat and a demonic one stalking me. (I would say chasing me, but all the creatures in my dreams love phsycological horror and wouldn't be activley chasing me)

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

i would be the best musician ever.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

For dreams to come true you have to look at youtube spam comments. :P

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

well if my dream came true it would be raining skittles right now

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I would be drowning...

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

well if pokemon came to live that would be a dream!!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

hmm.
well, i'd be jumping around in random worlds like mario, except i was being controlled by a person who really sucked at playing the game and i kept dying. plus there were a mess of secret passages everywhere, and there were red flowers and weird red animals.
then it would change.have you ever seen "the village?" the red creatures were coming after me. then i died.
so no, i'll stick with my normal life, thank you very much.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Wow... if that were the case, I'd be starring in a dark thriller/action-like movie playing out a part of my life, only with a (probably**) sad ending... nah, let's not let it come to life! I'm much happier the way I am now, happy! =D

(**And I said 'robably', because I woke up in the middle of what seemed like some sort of an endsequence where I was going to become 'a little less alive' than I am now! LOL)

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

Man, if my last dream came true I can't write this, because I've been killed by some sort of lion/wolf.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

If my last dream came true, the world would be ending from all volcanoes erupting simultaneously.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

If it came true, then that girl on my bus would move. I hate it when I randomly find out I don't have pants on in my dreams

Showing 31-45 of 72