ForumsThe TavernIf Your Last Dream Came True...

72 10556
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

What would happen?

Would you want it to happen?

Nightmares included.

• 72 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,025 posts
Nomad

Lol, I'm about to make another thread about Dreams (not the same precise thread topic) because I had one very... strange dream.
I think my dreams tend to tell me something, which is why I spend time trying to decipher them as they're usually very vague -- in the case of my last dream it was (and no I'm not joking) a zombie apocalypse. A few survivors with me, others stranded outside the safeguarded building (that looks very much like my school, although we were in the middle of a city) and an argument about it... There was quite a lot of things going on in the previous dream, but would I want it to happen?
Zombie apocalypse?
Er... No. :P

Although what it was telling me I felt had good things involved, and those happened inside said dream, so I was kind of tempted to say "yes" -- but everyone dying is obviously gonna overrule that ^^

I want lucid dreams so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

As do I - sometimes I had some ability to influence my dreams, and was self aware I was dreaming... but one thing I would love to know how to do was to continue my own dreams -- I would love to re-dream what I dreamt a few nights ago (the zombie apocalypse one, yes) but I don't know how ^^

Reason I'm saying this is to add some viable length to this... I dislike short posts ^^

- H
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Oh dear. What would happen. Let's just say dropping dead won't be that uncommon...

dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

but i don't want to feed grandma bacon while she's in the bathtub

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i dont remember my last dream but one of the coolest i will tell !:

it was like this :

me and my friends were in high school ... we were listening to the teacher then we heard screams from the first floor ... the first years are there ... we head down and there were zombies there !!!! and i dont know where the hell we got weapons for but me AND MY FRIEND went MATRIX !!!!! we killed half of the zombies but there was a big portals and zombies were just coming out !! than all the lights went out and me and all of the students went silent with guns in our hand than muchal jackson was there !!!! dancing with the zombies !!! than we started dancing with them !!! IT WAS TOTALY CRAZY !!! anyways after a while i dont know from where a Ipad thingy was in my pocket i taked it out and started reading it !! it was a message in it ... the nuclar bomb is planted !!! than everywhere just blowed ... and i waked up ... and about it being real no way dream is much better !!!

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I would be able to shoot laser beams out of my hands and I could fly. Btw, I have teh weirdest dreams ever.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would be jogging on the freeway with a bunch of other people, then telling Kim Kardashian that her piano-playing was unnecessary because someone was in the middle of a speech (yes, that happened on the freeway too).

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

my last dream would mean that my stocking was not filled on christmas... :P

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would live in a totalitarian country. I would also have been late for school and wondering if there really was two dead bodies who had been murdered and stuffed in my closet. And, if I was next.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

my last dream would mean that i kill my sisters......
i don't like them but i won't ever kill them :P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would be lifting weights that had negative gravity (in other words, they lifted me) in a cabin on an island in a lake that doesn't exist, but that I had been to in another dream (the lake, not the cabin).

Showing 61-70 of 72