ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 98244
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Name: Ron Ronson
Physical Desc.: Tiny, Brown Eyes, Fast
Personality: Angry, Smart, Humoristic
Bio: Security Guard who whants to get revenge on the person that killed his son.
Trait you deal better damage with melee
Perk: nil
-----------
Weapons: M1911
Armor: Guard Suit
Misc.: Bottle with Water, Batteries, Flashlight
-----------

I don't think it's safe here anymore.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

i say you're too picky.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:none

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Biggest fail of all, forgetting to post the action.

Make a headcount and head farther down the road. Peferably in the nearest cities' direction.

natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

Name: john westwood
Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad died of lung cancer, and in his will he said he wanted to be buried with his rifle
perk: you're a slight better shot
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------
Conditions: none known as of 23 october

i decide that i don't want to be facing the same fate as the people being herded out already... something appears to have gone wrong, and telling us to stay calm, that isn't helping

I dash upstairs to my room, lift the pillow, take the small, proffesional beretta that i keep there, and the kukri from under neath my bed, as i open the cupboard to take my holster, a deafening knock on the door startles me, i kno i haven't got much time, so grab everything essential to survive and try to slip out the back door as quickly and discreetly as possible

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio: Security Guard who whants to get revenge on the person that killed his son.
-----------
-----------

from what?

i say you're too picky.

i have higher than average standards for higher than average players

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted, toned leg muscles
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:none

goin for the hunter?

you have 5 zombies in the pack, 2 are CEDA, one is riot

as you head down the road you see a large group of people being herded into various trailers, then let out past a fence or taken elsewehre into a tent with more "CEDA" people

Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad died of lung cancer, and in his will he said he wanted to be buried with his rifle
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------

well you get out back and the CEDA people see you
"Hey you! get back here!"
natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

-----------
-----------

I throw a bicycle underneath the door knob and jam the door before vaulting the fence and into the house opposites garden

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

-----------
-----------

It just seems dangerous

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

-----------
-----------

that's awesome, you lack a bicycle and the CEDA people just run across the yard and grab you before you get over

"what the hell is your problem?!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

-----------
-----------

how? you just saved the day

natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

-----------
-----------

(what the ****? i don't have car, i don't ****ing have anything, what the hell are you doing with this RPG???)

anyway, in one swift movement, i grab the kukri from the holster and attempt to stab him, slice him, whatever

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

-----------
-----------

I guess i'll stay then......

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Stavi Gerini
Physical Desc.: Green Mohawk, Thin and Muscular
Personality: Calm, Fast Thinking, Strong Minded
Trait: You move quicker than normal
-----------
Weapons: MEU-SOC M1911 w/ flashlight
Armor: Jeans, Stud Belt, T-Shirt
Misc.: Lighter, Rope, Car & House Keys
-----------
Bio: I am a drummer in a band. I am good at hitting things. I occasionally go hunting with friends and am ok with shooting.
Perk: Good at making weapons

I will try to maneuver through the fences. Possibly knocking over weak fences to get through faster.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

-----------
-----------

well you don't have a bike, and generally cars are parked in front of the house, not behind

anywho they have you restrained. they sit you down, one man looks into your eyes with a flashlight "No, he's responding, not in late stage infection", another looks at you through the hazmat suit and says "What the hell do you think you were doing?!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

-----------
-----------

you stand there, but outside a man slams into the door, blood smearing all over it. another in riot gear beating him up with a nightstick

Showing 136-150 of 504