ForumsGames[LIST] Custom Map Threads

23 14017
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The following is a list of threads for once popular custom map games that no longer see much activity. These threads have been unstickied but are still open. Leaving them as stickies just takes up space on the first page. The list will be expanded at a later date to include other custom map games.

Games are listed alphabetically by series and sequentially by game within series.

Crush the Castle series
Crush the Castle - Custom Castles
Crush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

Free Rider series
Free Rider 2 Maps *ONLY*

• 23 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The above Crush the Castles Players Pack - Custom Castles does not work. Please use the following one:

Crush the Castle Players Pack - Custom Castles

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This thread is open to list any Custom map/level/etc. games that aren't already listed. If there are any that aren't already listed above, please list them here. I will try to find the relevant map threads so that I may compile a more complete list in the future.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

@Gantic, the Crush the Castle Players Pack has a bug in it. If you play a level then hit the Menu button and try to build a castle, the screen goes blank. Maybe that is why people are not playing it as much!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

That would be one reason why no one posts in that thread anymore. Unfortunately moderators can't do anything about that. I hope someone has reported this issue to the administrators.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Maybe that is why people are not playing it as much!

That, and the fact that CTC2 and CTC2PP have far more versatile level editors and a much better and more active sharing system.

Now if one of those two games had a bug, I could see joey jumping right on it; but there just isn't much of a demand anymore for CTC and CTCPP, unfortunately, as most castle crushers these days render them as obsolete.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Well, here is your memo of the day for CTC2 and CTC2PP

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: 116125158

Varnish cache server

They have both been off-line for more than 12 hours!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I hope someone has reported this issue to the administrators.

It has been done months ago but the administrators are much to busy to deal with the real issues with this site! I am surprised that the ad verts are hanging in to this poorly run website! You need 24/7 support especially when you have to re-boot a lame server once in awhile.
Nick_EX
Nick_EX
58 posts
Nomad

You forgot "Armor Mayhem".

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Everybody Edits is another good game.

Necrotiks
Necrotiks
6 posts
Nomad

Good maps

abcdaa
abcdaa
32 posts
Nomad

Anybody know if it's OK to only play games which already have a high rating (>6 or something)?

dulguun
dulguun
9 posts
Nomad

Nice games .

Nick_EX
Nick_EX
58 posts
Nomad

Latest custom map game: noitcelfeR

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

noitcelfeR

Good eye, but there is no thread yet for custom maps for this game.
Showing 1-15 of 23