ForumsThe TavernCoughing or Sneezing?

32 6983
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

If you were sick, would you rather be coughing or sneezing?
I would rather be coughing

• 32 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sneezing. mostly because coughing is really rough on my throat and i hate it when it gets really mucussy. actually scratch that. coughing because then i get cough drops! and sneezing is really gross when you don't have a tissue.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I rather be sneezing. I hate coughing, it hurts my throat and, usually when I have a cough, it causes my voice to get really scratchy.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would rather be coughing, although it makes your throat sore.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Most likely if I'm coughing during my sickness, I have strep, which hurts like a mother....

I'd rather sneeze. Just put a box of tissues and a garbage can next to the couch, and I should be good.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

If coughing right now from an illness and would really rather be sneezing.

strangeperson
strangeperson
68 posts
Nomad

I would rather be sneezing, it would be less painful than coughing.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Sneezing, as it's less frequent and doesn't hurt, just gets annoying

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Sneezing. Too much coughing can lead to hacking, which really hurts. And if you're really sick, coughing can lead to vomiting. Sneezing is controllable and not nearly as painful.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sneezing, not as annoying and I never sneez when I get a cold

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Sneezing. Coughing hurts, I already cough at least 20 times a day (when I'm not sick), biggest downside to sneezing is that you get snot everywhere and the spit that comes out has a rotten stench to it. And sometimes you can cough up blood O.O only time you sneeze blood is if you have a bloody nose.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

sneezzing because it kinda makes you feel better afterwards and evryone is blessing you it makes you feel like the pope himself

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Coughing isn't always as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I'm coughing up a storm right now, but it doesn't hurt at all. Sometimes coughs hurt, sometimes they don't.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Sneezing I like the feeling of sneezing better than coughing

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would prefer sneezing. They're not frequent and just only a nuisance.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Depends, do you have a sore throat and how hard are you coughing? I'd probably choose sneezing because it feels better than coughing.

Showing 1-15 of 32