ForumsThe Tavern[answered] Does anyone on armorgames still do clans

6 1464
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

ok so i was reading some really old forums and most were bout clans and i havent heard of any clans but if anyone does then plz post

• 6 Replies
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well if you go on the forum games section and click the Armatar Wars Clan Friendly thread then you will see that almost everyone is part of a clan. Take your pick on which clan you would like to join. I know I am not going to be part of the clan I am in for very long but I do hope you find one you'll like.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Actually, the information given by wipe42 is incomplete (and somewhat inaccurate, but read the rest of the post). wipe42 only described Armatar War - Clan Friendly Version, which is not all of the forums. The thread itself is not a clan thread, but there are several clans created for the purpose of that thread. There are many clans, but clan threads are not allowed, so clans are used in profiles (including the Armatar War clans).

@wipe42: Armatar War =/= The whole forum, so you posted misinformation. Everything above is the correct information.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

@wipe42: Armatar War =/= The whole forum, so you posted misinformation. Everything above is the correct information.

Very sorry about that. That was the only thing I knew of about clans.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

You won't find any clans in the forums now because they are against the rules to host in the forums. I don't know how long this has been in effect, but they don't exist here anymore. Aside from that, i haven't seen to many clans off the forums in my time here, maybe 10 at most.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

As of now, clans have to be kept to your profile, but when AG3 comes out, eventually, there will be some sort of clan function.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Armatar War =/= The whole forum

He never stated it was. He said that at least in that thread, there would be clans.

As already stated, the lack of any visible clans is due to clan threads being prohibited on the forums, due to their nature.
Many threads will get spammy and consist of 'can I join' posts, which is reason enough to lock them, but due to the very closed nature of the threads (you have to join to post in them/be taken seriously/not flamed out of the forum all together), we can't really allow them to stay open as this is a public forum, and if you are on topic, you should be able to post in a given thread, no matter your affiliation.
And then there is the matter of anti-clans, which is a whole other issue.

I hope that explains all. Go look through some profiles to find some, as you shouldn't be able to find advertisement of them here on the forums.
Showing 1-6 of 6