ForumsWEPR[necro] Turkey Quake

18 15288
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

So i was saw an article saying there was a quake today in Turkey that measured 7.3. 138 confirmed dead so far. It happened just a couple hours ago. If anyone has any additional information, feel free to post here. My sympathy goes out to the families affected. I will try to get more information.

• 18 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

After the WWI, you were f*cked up and staying on the razor-sharp edge of our swords.

Spare me the bluster and read up some history. After WWI, Greece had the capabilities to practically invade Turkey. Although the Turks came out best, there was no ''staying on the razor-sharp edge of our swords'' scenario.

We even gave you some of our isles, thanks to some inconsistent leaders and don't forget about the ones you invaded, and now, you are falling. Don't worry, when you quit becoming "the spoilt child of Europe", we will be the ones that will give you a hand - or anything that's left of you

The Gökçeada and Bozcaada Islands were returned in 1926.

Just pointing out, by hitting back and using such language, you're lowering yourself to his level. Now I can really tell who the modern people are.
WingedReaver
WingedReaver
10 posts
Peasant

As a Turk, I'd like to say that the earthquake is a great pain for all of us. We live in a country that is hated by so many, and thus, they would use even a tradegy such as this for political arguments. I can't exactly see how some people have found a way to bring this all the way to the heroism of 1919. It's irrevelant.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

good thing this didnt happen on thanksgiving. it would be a pain to carve

Showing 16-18 of 18