ForumsThe Tavernwhats better east side or west side

19 3519
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

i want ur opinion...i am east side as u can tell by my armorgames profile and my signature

<east side represent>

• 19 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

But I think that the subject should be changed from the gangs to the actual coasts themselves

We have better beaches and a bigger swimming pool. XD Listen to the Katy Perry song, California Girls, ft. Snoop Dogg. Another reason why the west coast is better. =P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

We have better beaches and a bigger swimming pool

I've heard Florida having great beaches, considering ours aren't cold during Summer...but then again, I was in Washington when I visited a beach over there.

But I've also heard that California is home to some of the most shallow, self-centered people in the world, California Girls being a good example. And we've also got Southern Hospitality, which apparently has it's own Wikipedia article...weird.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol i thought you were talking about the west and east side of the world. i guess i cant really answer that question

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But I think that the subject should be changed from the gangs to the actual coasts themselves, considering hardly anyone on AG is affiliated with a gang.

I think I will just lock this. I doubt it can be actually fixed at this point, and being non-American I don't really care for the coastal direction of your country?
This:
i thought you were talking about the west and east side of the world

would probably be better and more all'round.

Anyway, locking this due to the content (and the bad notations that might follow) as well as the topic having shifted slightly off topic anyway.
Showing 16-19 of 19