ForumsGamesHands of War 3 to start development December 2011

9 4208
Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

Hey gamers!

As the title says, I'll be starting on Hands of War 3 this December after the release of Hands of War Tower Defense here on Armor Games!

If you'd like to voice your opinion on the features or storyline in HoW3, or you'd like to sign up for beta testing, you can do so on our forums.

http://www.axis-games.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11

Cheers!

• 9 Replies
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

You really need to clean up that forum, lots of ad-bots in there.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Indeed, when I lastly checked it, it was full of spam!That`s why I dont be so active over there...

Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

There are no ad bots in the beta testing section. I'm working on the general section.

timothy1430
timothy1430
1 posts
Nomad

i wish its november 30

tyler_is_boss
tyler_is_boss
1 posts
Nomad

please finish it as soon as possible lo

fede45
fede45
1 posts
Nomad

Jesus Christ, you have to finish this game fast buddy!

pixandstix
pixandstix
5 posts
Peasant

cant wait for it! i love the fact that you can gamble your money so keep that feature in

Utuet
Utuet
1 posts
Nomad

That game rocks!I think Job changes would be fantastic ^^

For example:Lv.1 warrior Lv.20 Titan Lv.40 knight...Something like that =)

johnboy4334
johnboy4334
1 posts
Nomad

@utuet i cudnt agree more i also think the weapons selection cud be a bit bigger and a more vast world perhaps i finished everything in hands of war 2 expansion very quickly and mabye also being able to go into buildings and find stuff like powerdul hidden artifacts and mabye being able to do quests for other npcs throught the map other than that its a very enjoyable in depth game theres nothing wrong with the game just some things that cud be added for our playing pleasure

Showing 1-9 of 9