ForumsThe Tavernim getting bored, can you guys help me?

58 11086
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im getting bored, with a lot of things. i have no homework, so i cant do any of that, i already finished all my wii games, i got pro status in all my wii sports, i finished zelda and i have atleast a silver medal and a couple platinum ones in Wiiplay. none of the games seem to amaze me exceptionally on this website (however, there are a couple, but i already finished those too) all my brothers are off to university, its just my mom, who is try to get a university degree in cooking, cuz she already has several others and its one of those learn at home and take the test online things, and my dad, well, he isnt very active, and hes never home because of work. so its just me, my monthly $100, my grade nine life and my stupid typoes with the words "jsut" and "taht" (which i hate, can u guys help me wit that too?). i seriously need help. i no longer see the point in getting a lot of armor points, and the only motivation i have of coming back to armor games is that i have nothing else to do and some of the forums. most of my topics get deleted too, and who ever deletes my topics, please dont delete this one. im somewhat depressed, PLEASE, someone help me....

• 58 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im also at a new school, with no old friends, so i cant really hang out with any1 at this moment of my life...

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I used to be like that, but I made a site and that take up a lot of time and the 50000 hits really is a great sense. I would also make some friends and do something, make a youtube video, bike ride, or play games of some kind. also buy some stuff with your 100 dollars, like gutair hero, that takes up bordem. That's what I do.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

$100 is a lot of money per month! There is a lot you can do with that. What are you interested in outside of computers?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

umm, building minature stuff, as long as it is not too small

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Why don't you go out and get some models then?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i already tried tha, i have a half build house, and the cut out parts to make a paper robot... it seems that it gets boring too after a while... and i would also rather save my money, cuzi plan on buy and renting out a home in the near future

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

what do you do for hobbies? like generally, do your intrests change?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

yes, ive been saving up quite a bit of money, and if i invest it i should have a house within the next 5-10 years or so,

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

How near future? Do you mean buy and rent one yourself?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

my school modo (or however you spell that) is that "take a risk, get involved, stay commited", there is 1 kid that goes to school with me, he lives in front of my house, do you think i should get to know him?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Wow! Aren't you 14? Have you been working or something? I am 20 and there is no way I have enough money to afford a house, let alone pay my apartment rent on my own.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i dont work, i just save up alot, and i need to invest it, all i have to do is get enough money for the down payment, and then when people rent the house, that money will pay for the rest of the money for the house

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I guess it depends a lot on where you live too. The median home price in CA is somewhere around $600,000. I thought that sounded cheap when I heard it too!

I would try to get to know people, definitely! He could be a really cool guy, and you might be really glad that you introduced yourself.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

your right Carlie, i will try to see if i could become friends with him,

and im looking for a REALLY cheap house, like 300,000-400,000, im still a kid, so i will look into that later in my life.

and im am really glad that you replyed. i was hoping that you would, because it always seems that you have some of the better ideas. i had been thinking the same thing (about him being really cool), but i just needed a second opinion. ill try to see what happens, and by summer i will surely be out of this dilemma. but untill things start to move along, i think i might pull out my old set of lego blocks. thank you Carlie, you always seem to be helping me the most.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, ok ill look into that

Showing 1-15 of 58