ForumsThe Tavern-Favorite Gum Flavor-

29 4921
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I love the new 5 Gum series, anything in there would work except for anything that has to do with cinamon or hot flavor. I love mint flavor as long as its strong. Whats your favorite?

• 29 Replies
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I really like double mint. But the regular plain pink flavor taste good too to me.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I don't chew gum that often, so I don't really have a favorite flavor. Now that you asked, I'll say fruit flavor is my favorite.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Looks like so far its mostly any kind of mint is what the people(you guys) like! Same Here.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I really don't have a favourite flavour but I do hate mint.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

NOT WATERMELLION.
ANYTHING BUT THE TERRIBLE WATERMELLION.
how can candy companies make watermellion flavored candy so bleeping disgusting?

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I really like that Chocolate Chip Mint icecream flavored gum. I LOVE icecream but eating it all the time gets me fat. :*( So chewing it is better. lol

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I stick to good old regular mint, that's what I grew up with and that's what I will chew.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Minty gums usually makes my stomach hurt, so I like the watermelon and fruit type flavors.

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

my favorite flavor is pepermint! yum

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I hate gum, but when I do chew it, I prefer a non-minty fruity flavor that can freshen my breath. So, I like Trident better than other minty brands.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Spearmint I am not a really big fan of peppermint.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

~Watermelon~

Same

I also like the Stride Mega Mystery gum.
calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I hate watermelon. I can't understand why everyone likes it. Anyway my favorite gum flavor is sour apple big league chew.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

Me it's not the flavor that matters is the duration of the gum. But I love cinnamon gum.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I prefer regular ol' mint. I do enjoy cinnamon and watermelon every now and then.

Showing 1-15 of 29