ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst class in school and why?

35 6208
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

i hate school and sometimes its hard to tell what class is good and what class is bad so i wanna know ur worst class or classes and why

• 35 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

kay. not really the class but my teacher! she just is so.... i don't know how to describe how i dislike her but i guess it's just a vibe and the way she teaches. the other day she gave us a prompt sheet that was kinda like a worksheet, we asked if we could write on it, and she said

"oh, we don't do worksheets in honors/ap classes herp a derp!"

but without the herp a derp. and then in our next class which is honors history, my other teacher gave us a worksheet!!!!

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

dont we all hate teachers

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

chess. how boring. a mistake of ickiness.
plus the teacher keeps talking about how his wife is going to have a kid soon.
every. single. day.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bobber

well some teachers actually make learning fun so no, i don't hate all my teachers.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

chess. how boring. a mistake of ickiness.

Uh... how is that a class?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

im really bad at gym and since 7th grade when we divided into girl/boy group it was horibble.

I really hated gym as well. When it got to the point we had to go into locker rooms to change for it, I thought it really should have stopped being mandatory.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Algebra I. No joke. The teacher is a great guy, but I don't like how he teaches, I hate the subject with a passion (any math really) and he says he tries to help us but the highest grade anyone in the class got for progress was a 91.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh and btw. when i said math im talking about EVERYTHING IN MATH. including calculous, geomatry and everything else. we still call it math and we study all that in the same class.

oh and yeah chess can be a class. i remember that in a year we had a bridge (cards) class. (i didnt take it ).

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I think Government was the worst class. I took AP Economics/Government as a senior, so we got half of a semester to cover a load of useless garbage. Econ itself was pretty interesting though.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I think physical chemistry is the worst class in school... it doesn't any darn sense... it's just mind mushingly mind mushing!

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Japanese. It would be fun, but I already have so much work from my other classes, and it is hard to motivate myself to study for hours and hours for a class that has nothing to with my major or future travel plans.

Math (any kind really) is the best class. Even though the average test grade in my math class is about a 75 (and this is a class full of the best math students in a school full of overachievers), it is still very interesting. Though I do understand that lower level math (basic algebra, geometry, single variable calc, etc) can be very tedious and boring.

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

well some teachers actually make learning fun so no, i don't hate all my teachers.

i understand what ur saying and actually i agree because we have this like 60 year old teacher that has the mind of a teenage boy lol hes a really good teacher and one of the only teachers i ever enjoyed
destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

I had a culture and art for 1 year and it wasn't even optional and you had to pass it or you would need to do that year all over.
And although I did pass it, I don't think I learned anything useful out of it.
Oh and my teacher was a feminist that went ranting every class.

Really I don't think I ever had a worse class

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Spanish, I'm never going to Spain and my teacher has a anger issue. Terrible place to be in!

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

English. Actually Italian since I live in Italy, but it's the same as English for an English speaking person. I've been really unlucky with teacher in this subjects, the only decent one I had lasted two months. And I hate writing, so when I had to write something for homework, I always wasted my whole day thinking about it and never getting any ideas, and only finish it at midnight (or in the morning sometimes...) out of desperation. The only part of the subject I could have enjoyed is reading poetry and short stories in class. But all my teachers had a terrible, stupid and sloooooow way of reading stuff, so I used to read everything on my own while the teacher was talking.

Showing 16-30 of 35