stewievader
stewievader
6 posts
Nomad

when using a vpn server it seems i cant play raze2

after its finished loading and 'reparing graphics' it says

"raze2 is site-locked to armor games.com until november 21st
after nov 21st raze2 will be freely distributed to any website."

kingdom rush doesnt work either,except it doesnt load at all.

• 10 Replies
stewievader
stewievader
6 posts
Nomad

oh,im using a vpn because the school blocks this site under the catagory 'tasteless'

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Um..well..

You really should not be trying to bypass school blocks/filters to play games. There is a reason for those blocks. Mainly, I assume, so that you get actual work done while at school and not play games.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Um..well..

You really should not be trying to bypass school blocks/filters to play games. There is a reason for those blocks. Mainly, I assume, so that you get actual work done while at school and not play games.

I will laugh my head off if he's a teacher....

Anyway, I doubt you're that deprived that you need to play in school...
stewievader
stewievader
6 posts
Nomad

thats rather sad,instead of getting an answer i get a bunch of trolls.

stewievader
stewievader
6 posts
Nomad

and the only reason im trying to play is because my work is done. next time think before you assume somthing

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

VPN may not work as your computer has to be directly connected to the main server {from AG}.

The above users, are just trying to give you advice. I advise you to take it instead of getting upset.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I don't think my school blocks all gaming sites. One time at school I saw this one dude on miniclip or something. Check if all the plugins are enabled within the browser. Also, you should check the firewall status. I doubt schools will allow you to download any flash player. One guy in my class tried downloading Chrome but it didn't work

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You already got your answer. We can assume what we want since you did not specify anything.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

and the only reason im trying to play is because my work is done. next time think before you assume somthing

As a wise man once said:
"I'm sorry that you feel that way old man."

For the record, my answer was valid. There are legitimate reasons for your school to block whatever sites they see fit. It is not my job nor responsibility (nor that of the rest of the Community) to tell you how to bypass school filters. Besides, it is much easier to enjoy our games on your own time. At your leisure. At home.
Showing 1-9 of 10