ForumsThe Taverncrazy stuff

4 1690
dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you?

~ ~ Share below! ~ ~

• 4 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Well i picked some guys from my hood and dropped em off in the middle of no where just for fun.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Well, when I got my new phone, someone texted me and asked me if they could have their son for the weekend, and I'm like ummmm, you got hte wrong number, and they didn't believe me. They were all like "whatever" and it really was the wrong number, but they thought I was lying to them. I definitely do not have kids, I was like 13 or 14 at the time.
That seemed like a long story

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

My dreams are the craziest thing to happen to me.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Huh... my life in general has been pretty crazy. I guess the craziest thing that ever happened to me was when I fell down a hill and landed halfway in a sewer. I was riding this scooter thing called a Tango, and the neighbor that it belonged to didnt tell me the brakes were broken, so I was riding down the hill and tried to brake about halfway through. The brakes didn't work so I tried to kinda turn to the side, fell off and rolled down the hill. I seriously jacked up my ankle. Everyone was freaking out, and I felt a lil embarrassed so I limped into my house.
-__________________________________________________-

Showing 1-4 of 4