ForumsPopular MediaSimpsons Move or Iron man or Transformers.

9 2765
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Simpsons to me-
It is extremely funny I laughed my head off.Bart goes naked it in it ha ha.I love Spider Pig and Harry Clopper.And here is a song:
Spider Pig Spider Pig,
Does whatever a Spider Pig does,
Can he swing from a web,
No he can't because he's a spider pig!

IronMan-
I never seen it but the advertisement looks good.

Transformers-
I got bored of it in the first 20 minutes nothing exciting happens in it and there is not much to say about it.

I would definly go with the Simpsons Movie.

What does the community say?

• 9 Replies
Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Iron Man. Transformers was cool because they couldn't of picked a better after for the main roll (Sheia Lebuff) The Simpsons Movie was just...the Simpsons it was funny but oh well ya know? Iron Man had everything. It had a GREAT storyline, an amazing cast, and awesome graphics. So all around Iron Man was the best for sure.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Wow, ya'll suck. haha jk! But i would say transformers! Such a great movie, i didn't think it had a chance but then i saw it...it was epic...

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Transformers...Bfore I seen them y thought it is junk..:-D

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Iron Man is the bomb!!!!!

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Iron man the movie is pretty good, but not the best. Transformers and the simpsons are the most stupid movies in the history of film.

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

ironman is the greatest film in the 21st centurie,maybe,but it definately wins!!!has he lost his mind,can he see or is he blind?can he walk at all,or if he trys,will he fall?

twin_bl4d3
twin_bl4d3
11 posts
Nomad

for me...simpson's movie

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I have to say Iron Man its way better

gameboycolor27
gameboycolor27
32 posts
Nomad

I have seen all of these movies and i have to say that iron man is the best. the simpsons movie was hilariuos but it gets old, transformers gets good later in the movie and is not bad but iron man is the sweetest movie ever, the things that he does with the suit is awsome and the movie is interesting the whole way through

Showing 1-9 of 9