ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1116424
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I like the bugs it has. Right now I'm setting up a face off between hypercube and lamprey.

I can't wait to see this.
BTW, the autistic troll is losing it again.
Little does he know that boppins will eventually permaban him if he continues to pollute the PE.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Reinforced Glass better FIXED!

It's funny because even the troll is learning new tricks from copying our levels.
So yeah, even idiots can learn!
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Hypercube vs Lamprey

The guard thought it best to lay low while the two creatures battled. As long as he doesn't do anything to attract attention, he should be safe.

Note: It may take a while at first, but it seems to work most of the time. Even when the lamprey gets tied into a pretzel, it's quite ferocious. You can end it by melting the two ice bars in the alcove.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hypercube vs Lamprey

You could make a second version with Vikings stuck in between!
xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

DOOMED VOYAGE
Randy the Viking, aka Randy the Red and his crew are lost somewhere in Antarctica.
They ran out of food, the ship is in disrepair and some crews are dying of scurvy.
Put an end to their misery. :O

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

DOOMED VOYAGE FIX
Oops, I forgot to add a shot!

I saw a copy of maxwells silver hammer, did the troll do that because we post out levels

I don't know, it's hard to understand someone who's obviously deranged.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Vikings Raid Minnesota

No they're not!
They are at the bottom of the water as I write this.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

so anyone can copy anyone else's level just by clicking the edit button? how screwed up is that??? that is making trolling all the more easier for them...

Yeah, but then I just do something like this: 3-eyes, no originality
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

130'000+ Points

You can score even more points if you allow 7 shots but use only 1, you get a 5000 point bonus for each shot you didn't take.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I just finished a new four-part series documenting the lives of the three-eyed triplets known as the Anon Brothers.

Part 1: After getting a sugar rush from all that rock candy, Naughty Anon convinced his brothers to try out a new kind of "rock candy".

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Part 2: The Anon Brothers turn to iced lemonade in an effort to kick their addiction. Unfortunately, this did nothing but land them in the drink.

Showing 3541-3555 of 4684