ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4684 1116882
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,684 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I managed siege failed and outstanding at the same time.

The game has some bugs but if you study the structure carefully you will notice that you can kill many Vikings in 1 shot.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

NIGHT RAID

Takes a bit of practice to get it in 4 but once you figure out where to aim it is not that hard. You have to be pretty accurate though.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey daleks, welcome to the thread!

I just made the creepiest thing! SPIDER!!! AHHH!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SPIDER!!! AHHH!!!

This level exploit a glitch in the game but it doesn't work all the time. Just retry it a few times and it should work. When you burn the ice the spider should kill 4 Viking then slide across the screen and kill the last 2.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

For SSTG

You got me the first time.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

SPIDER!!! AHHH!!!
it worked second time, very good. I will try something along those lines later.

I hoped you liked your puzzle.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I hoped you liked your puzzle.

Yes I did. I'm glad you like this game as well otherwise I'd be the only one making stuff. If you look in the community-flash game section, the thread has already 1430 views. You would think more builders would join eventually. C'mon people, share your levels with us.
Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

For SSTG

I think I undertood the trick: the jar will kill him, right?But I shoot the head in everywhere, the jar falls on the ground only...where to shoot?
Tooru
Tooru
238 posts
Nomad

For SSTG

I got it...finally !
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

SABER TOOTH BUNNY!!!

If you see this psycho rabbit, run!

timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad

For SSTG
I'm sure there is more than one way, but my intended solution is to just chip a little of the bottom of the hanging rock, the stone reels are a bluff (but will work if you are very lucky).
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'm sure there is more than one way, but my intended solution is to just chip a little of the bottom of the hanging rock, the stone reels are a bluff (but will work if you are very lucky).

That is what I did. I feel proud that I did it the way it was supposed to be done.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I figured it out.
timestables
timestables
1,286 posts
Nomad
Showing 106-120 of 4684