ForumsThe TavernNerf Guns!

7 2017
JurassicParkfan
JurassicParkfan
33 posts
Nomad

So I was just reading the comments one day and I got an idea. Nerf guns! Yes those plastic Hasbro toys everyone loves. Personally I like to paint and mod(modify) my guns. Put in the comments what you do with your nerf guns

• 7 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Some are okay, such as the Vortex Proton, but most are clunky, badly made and prone to malfunction. Not to mention you can fire the rifle-type guns, i.e the recon, faster than their oh-so-fancy "fully automatic" guns, with automatic being you can hold the trigger down, it doesn't actually fire quickly.

If you're looking for good toy weapons, or weapons made from household items, I suggest the book "Mini weapons of mass destruction"

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

They were ok, but took it too far. Not that great anymore

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i dont really like nerf and i think i have one from like 5 yrs ago but i havent really used it recently i think they're kinda piontless and kinda like mini paintball guns but way less cool and not as painty

anyways whaat b\\does nerf stand for kind of weird name if it doesnt stand for anything

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

anyways what does nerf stand for kind of weird name if it doesnt stand for anything

Wiki says that it stands for "Non-Expanding Recreational Foam".
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I bought a Nerf Gun. I played with it. It got jammed. Its gone now, I dont know where or how. Thanks for listening!

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I like taking my little brother's nerf guns when they don't use them and having HUGE fights with my uncle or brother, dad etc. I like them but the darts suck (break easy).

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Not too long ago (I believe 2 weeks back), some friends and I were out at Wal-Mart after going out to eat and we were planning on buying some Nerf swords. Unfortunately, they were out. Luckily, we spotted some Nerf gins and bought a half dozen. they were the N-Strike, a revolver type gun. Since it was our game night anyway, when we got back to the college, we had a Nerf war across campus. Good times were had by all.

I like them but the darts suck (break easy).

Never had that problem. They get lost easily, though...

Not to mention you can fire the rifle-type guns, i.e the recon, faster than their oh-so-fancy "fully automatic" guns, with automatic being you can hold the trigger down, it doesn't actually fire quickly.

Fully automatic, by definition, means it keeps shooting as long as the trigger is held.....
Showing 1-7 of 7