ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29363
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

well guess what! master cheif owns you! end of argument!!! you LOSE!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA, im joking... calm yourself guy.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

i hate when i get the runs. -_-
( you should know what i mean)

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

you mean wit your nose? or when your legs twitch and you run? lol, no im joking... or am i?

i am

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

im in second place on the points board!! does that make any of you mad??

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

nope, but it does make me jealous haha

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Why do I have so little Armor points?! This makes me angrier than a football player on steroids!!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, im proud tho highest ranking i ever got, WATCH OUT AXEL! IM HEADED FOR NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

good luck
and have you ever played unreal flash?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ya i played it, but i cant get pass the capture the flag level, i could if i tried, but im too lazy to so, i gave up.

keithsgirl
keithsgirl
2 posts
Nomad

when your at the grocery store and theres nobody to load your grocerys, so you have to do it your self, ande then the workers walk right past you, in stead of saying "oh, here let me do that for you" since thats what they're getting PAYED to do.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Spoiled? Maybe those people were actually doing something already.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

( no offense to the rich and glamorous" but this is about those girls on the show "my super sweet 16" they are SPOILEDDDDDD!!!! i think someone just needs to come up and punch them in the face ( no offense but im dead serious)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

dr_peace: I hate it when people try to predict what's going to happen next in a movie...out loud.

(Gawd, Mom, get a life!)

iFish: lol, i hate it when dr_peace denies the fact that MASTER CHEIF owns everyhting including his bank account

---

Haha that sh*t made me laugh out loud seriously! Peace, that is hilarious that you were talking about your mom.

and Fish, I'm gonna have to just agree with ya!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, it makes me happy that i brought joy to someone

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

i hate it when ifish is happy
lol jk

Showing 16-30 of 204