ForumsThe Tavern10 Most Fattening Fast Food Dishes

10 2699
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Article

Is it really surprising that 8 out of 10 of these items contain cheese (not counting the KFC one, which shows it in the picture but doesn't include it as part of the calorie count)? Does this not help explain why the rest of the world sees Americans as fatties?

I was most surprised at the source of #1. Of all places, I didn't think that that particular restaurant would take the grand prize for the fattiest fast food dish.

• 10 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Of all places, I didn't think that that particular restaurant would take the grand prize for the fattiest fast food dish.

The order is by calories. Not by amount of fat. If it was by fat content I don't think that #1 would be #1.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

That is true, but calories turn into fat, so there is something of a correlation.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

those deep-fried chicken strips with gravy sound so good

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Holy crap! I didn't know a double meatball sub from subway was possible (I ordered a regular meatball in a wrap once and it was the messiest thing ever). I'll have to order it next time.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Subwayâs sandwich artists somehow figured out how to stuff this monster with 210 percent of our recommended daily salt intake.

LOL. Wow. Anyways, I'm not really surprised. Of course, this won't stop me from eating there either, I love Subway. Although I haven't eaten there in....3 months I think.
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

those deep-fried chicken strips with gravy sound so good

really please tell me your joking

good thing i dont like meat balls or else when i go to subway id get salt deposits in the corner of my mouth itd look like id have rabies or something
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Dang. I get a meatball marinara every time I go to Subway.....

I regret nothing! *Runs off with sandwich*

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

really please tell me your joking

I would, but then I would be a liar
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

The sad thing is, I was less disgusted than I was hungry after seeing that.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Now now...are our American stereotypes confirmed? Either way, I'm still a glutton too.

Showing 1-10 of 10