ForumsWEPRthe illuminati

80 28371
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

just think of it.. all the wars, all the media, part of the internet is owned by the Illuminati. before countries the was one world... one government... new world order. the collapsed and now the Illuminati want it again. here is a series that talks only about the music industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE it has 11 parts. it just to open the eyes of some people. thanks
soldier7

• 80 Replies
Rorscach00
Rorscach00
30 posts
Nomad

Look,not really being sarcastic,but I see this has turned to a Dan Brown style argument.... My opinion,the Illuminati either changed name,or just vanished over the years.Both stand good chancesâ¦

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Look,not really being sarcastic,but I see this has turned to a Dan Brown style argument.... My opinion,the Illuminati either changed name,or just vanished over the years.Both stand good chances�

No evidence no credibility.
lolthe0
lolthe0
2 posts
Peasant

Time to bring this thread back to life guys! I'm here to tell you that the illuminati is very real, just take a look at the music industry. They have been around for centuries. Even Disney! Man, the world is such a scary place. Whatever happens, don't fall for their traps. Just ignore it and live a peaceful life.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Time to bring this thread back to life guys!

Yeah, this thread really didn't need to be brought back.

Whatever happens, don't fall for their traps. Just ignore it and live a peaceful life.

Not going to bother with what else you've said, but, if we're supposed to "just ignore it" wouldn't it be better to not know it exists in that case? I don't see how you can ignore something better than if you don't even know to look for it.
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Never heard of them so I don't care right now and probably never will...

Showing 76-80 of 80