ForumsWEPRthe illuminati

80 28416
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

just think of it.. all the wars, all the media, part of the internet is owned by the Illuminati. before countries the was one world... one government... new world order. the collapsed and now the Illuminati want it again. here is a series that talks only about the music industry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE it has 11 parts. it just to open the eyes of some people. thanks
soldier7

• 80 Replies
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Another nail in the argument coffin for him it seems!

He always jump to every religion and talking some stupid eye. And there's even no connection of the Eye of Horus being a symbol for being an Anti-Christ.
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

And even if it DOES, exactly how would this prove what you've been saying?

look the anti christ is the illuminati idol or something like that. the illuminati use the eye as their symbol on eye in the middle at the highest point of the body which is the forehead the illuminati use the eye with the pyramid on top in the middle think the pyramid like a body. the lower body cant touch the higher body, like the media the lower downs can never touch the higher ups

anyway it seems that this thread was useless as it was only a discussion of 5 people
soldier7
soldier7
148 posts
Nomad

also 5 people with only one point of view and that is not what a discussion is about

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

also 5 people with only one point of view and that is not what a discussion is about

A debate does not have to have equal numbers. Just because the majority disagree does not mean a debate can't go along.

anyway it seems that this thread was useless as it was only a discussion of 5 people

Look at above point.

look the anti christ is the illuminati idol or something like that. the illuminati use the eye as their symbol on eye in the middle at the highest point of the body which is the forehead the illuminati use the eye with the pyramid on top in the middle think the pyramid like a body. the lower body cant touch the higher body, like the media the lower downs can never touch the higher ups

''or something like that.'' How about confirming then getting back to us pronto?

the illuminati use the eye as their symbol on eye in the middle at the highest point of the body which is the forehead the illuminati use the eye with the pyramid on top in the middle think the pyramid like a body. the lower body cant touch the higher body, like the media the lower downs can never touch the higher ups

Also, try typing comprehensibly because I cannot work this out to save my life. Lastly, your comparison between the media and a pyramid is extremely tenuous so to say, since it is much too vague to constitute a good argument.

I am not one to ridicule theories straightaway; so long as good proof is shown a discussion can still flourish. But if you choose not to, and to give us such unintelligible arguments whilst claiming the debate is one sided, there's nothing we can do.
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

the illuminati use the eye as their symbol

Ok. FOR THE LAST TIME! Oh God, you've given me high blood pressure, the symbol for being an Anti-Christ is 666, do I have to spell it for you?! How do you even found out that the pyramid with some eye could be a symbol of Illuminati?!?
http://static.divbyzero.nl/facepalm/doublefacepalm.jpg
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I approve of that picture haha. Though I still hope soldier can give us more solid proof.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

from what I have read, her rantings remind me of ABSTERGO/ The templars in assasins creed. I say this because they are similar. both existed at one point, both dispersed, both were taken up by crazy conspiracy theorists, both are claimed that they still exist, and both are claimed that they have say in world politics.

it doesn't matter what those crazy conspiracy theories say because they are conspiracy. only a crazy person would truly believe that garbage. if they had a say in world politics, wouldn't they try to improve the world, instead of burying it into the ground like what's going on now?

@soldier7

all of those symbols are pure coincidence. only a fools tries to build things out of materials that don't support eachother, and only a fool builds his house on sand.

in other words, your argument is foolish.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

if they had a say in world politics, wouldn't they try to improve the world, instead of burying it into the ground like what's going on now?

Oh...you won't know what they would do....
babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

i dont get this hole illuminati thing, i mean what r they exactly and what do they want?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

i dont get this hole illuminati thing, i mean what r they exactly and what do they want?

Well neither do we; Soldier hasn't been explaining well.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Guys, I have a "To-Do" list for soldier here:

1. Find some proof
2. Learn to use correct grammar
3. Learn to argue persuasively

Dude, I can safely say that you are fighting a losing battle here. The Illuminati is merely an organization, much like the Freemasons. They don't own the media, the government, or any organization other than themselves.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Another question, do they still exist?

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

...anyway it seems that this thread was useless as it was only a discussion of 5 people

It doesn't matter how many people are involved, a discussion can occur with 2 people involved.

I never quite understood the illuminati, what kind of organization are they? I suppose they're a religious organization, soldier, mind explaining a little better?

the illuminati use the eye as their symbol on eye in the middle at the highest point of the body which is the forehead the illuminati use the eye with the pyramid on top in the middle think the pyramid like a body. the lower body cant touch the higher body, like the media the lower downs can never touch the higher ups

I strongly disagree with this, anti-christs use either the number 666 or the cross of St. Peter.

2. Learn to use correct grammar

Please do, I find how you type very irritating
Yorkeshire
Yorkeshire
8 posts
Nomad

Another question, do they still exist?

I remember stumbling upon a VERY old website that invited existing Illuminati as well as newly crossbreeded reptilians to the Pyramids in Giza to celebrate the new millennium in 1999. I haven't found much on the so called 'meeting' but if something like that did really happen then yeah there's a possibility they are still around.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I remember stumbling upon a VERY old website that invited existing Illuminati as well as newly crossbreeded reptilians to the Pyramids in Giza to celebrate the new millennium in 1999. I haven't found much on the so called 'meeting' but if something like that did really happen then yeah there's a possibility they are still around.

Seems to me a hoax site at the very least. It's so absurd.
Showing 61-75 of 80